Chapter 5:First Date

Annie's P.O.V.

After all of that screaming i got a text. It was from Kian!

K- Hey babe want to have our first date tomorrow?

A- Sure!

K- C u 2morrow @ 12 and bring a towel bathing suit and etc!

A- k babe bai goodnite!

K- good night babe

So tomorrow i have my first date with my new boyfriend. YAY!!!
---------------------------------------------Next Day Annie's P.O.V.

Today I have to get ready for my beach date with Kian!

I put on my all black bathing suit, waterproof makeup, and curled my hair into beach curls. I put on a California tank top with some black lace toms and some jean shorts.

Since I had 10 more minutes, i got a beach bag and put in a towel, sun block, my makeup, my phone, my beats by dr. dre, my keys, and my wallet.

I got my California SnapBack and put it on and left to Kian's house.

When we got into the car, i plugged my iPhone into the car and played Trouble by NeverShoutNever.

We sang during the whole car ride to the beach. when we got there, i picked an empty spot and laid my towel on the sand and took off my tank top, shorts, and my SnapBack.

I laid down and put the headphones on blasting to One Direction.

I felt two warm arms wrap around my waist. next thing you know I was over Kian's shoulder.

"Babe! PUT ME DOWN!!!!!"

"Not until I get a kiss!"

I kissed him but he kept me on his shoulder.

"Can you put me down now?"

"Nope!"

Next thing you know I was thrown into the cold water splashing my body.

"Oh you are dead Lawley!"

I got out of the water and ran to him. i tackled him an then we had a tickle fight. of course i won because i am not ticklish!

"Hahaha Lawley! Payback bitch!"

"No fair! you aren't even ticklish!"

"Well too bad! hahaha!"

After that we started laughing and we swam in the water. i was standing in the water until Kian grab me by the waist and brought me underwater and we kissed. we both went up to surface since we couldn't breathe.

It was 5 and we drove back home.

"There is gonna be a campfire at Santa Monica Peir! wanna come with me?"

"Of course! what time?"

"At 8"

"Ok let's get inside and get ready!"

"Ok"

When I got inside of the house, i took a shower, put on a cream lace dress, put on my makeup, put my hair into a messy bun, and put on my cream colored heels.

After i was done, right on time Kian came to pick me up.

"Ok let's go!"

"Ok"

We drove to Santa Monica Peir and it was an hour away. on the car ride we basically talked about when i am gonna meet the rest of Our Second Life.

A/N: okay guys chapter five is done tomorrow i will put up the contestsinveni have to do homework so BAI!!!! And long chapter this time!!! Yay!!! If you want to contact me my kik is kly3 or just message me on here!! ok now BAI!!!!!