Chapter 1 The Dance

Marionette and Alya were hanging out outside of school when the teacher posted up a new paper that the girls have never seen before. "Whoa! Our first school dance! Alya do u think Adrian will go with me?" Marionette asked Alya. " Girl you go for it! He's right over there checking out the same paper." Adrian was talking to his best bud about the paper himself. " Do you think that ladybug would go with me?" " Naw dude. She might not even be a middle school student for all we know." " Your right. She probably would turn me down anyway." Marionette walks up to Adrian and this one she is determined to talk to him! " Hi Adrian. Are you going to the school dance?" Marionette finally did it! Inside she felt so proud. "Yeah. I'm thinking on asking ladybug though. Am I crazy because of it?" Marionette was shocked. She didn't know that Adrian liked Ladybug. She knew she was ladybug but it's weird to her! Marionette was polite and responded, " It's not crazy. Just try asking her. I know her anyway! We are actually friends, it I would t tell Alya cause she would go crazy. Next time I see her I'll ask her for you. That sound okay?" " Yeah but I wanna ask her myself!" Marionette smiled and finally decided to do what she came over here for. " Hey Adrian if ladybug says no would you go to the dance with me?" Adrian was shocked. Marionette was always stuttering around him and now he knew why! " Uh sure u don't see why not. But it's only if ladybug doesn't go with me. Is that okay?" " Yeah it will do. " Marionette watched Adrian walk away and Alya came over. Marionette told her the news and they both were happy as ever. They both walked j side and went to their first class. Then Marionette realized what he had to do. SHE HAD TO TELL ADRIAN THE TRUTH!!!!