Chapter 4 Destroying Dark Bug

Cat Noir stared Dark Bug right in the eyes and he made his move. He destroyed her lucky charm and took her yoyo. He broke her lucky charm which had the Akuma in it to his surprise. He devilized the Akuma and let it go. Then he turned everything back to normal. When he did this Ladybug went back to normal and he was as happy as could be. Ladybug stood up and asked, " What happens to me?" " You or your normal self was akumitized. I had to save you!" " Well thanks. I gotta go before I change back. Bye!" The Adrian waited until she was gone to change back. Hawk moth grew frustrated and he decided that next time he would get the both of them to give up the miraculous. Plaugg told Adrian," You missed your chance." " I know but it's better." " Maybe tomorrow you can find out who the real lady bug is. " "Yeah I guess so!" Then Marionette came to Adrian's side and talked to him. "Hey Adrian can I tell you something?" "Go ahead. U can tell me anything." Marionette got right to the point and told Adrian that she was ladybug and that she has had a huge crush on him for a while and she has been with cat noir as both herself and ladybug. Adrian was really shocked but then responded, "I'm sorry marionette but I don't believe you. I have to run see ya later." Marionette became sad again and went home. That night marionette had the worst dream of her life.