Chapter 13 Adrian's Nightmare

He was in the darkest room he had ever seen. He is in the form of Cat Noir and his lady is tied up across the room where he can see her but can't get to her. She is in the form of being ladybug. When he saw her he started to struggle when he heard a deep but familiar voice. "I wouldn't struggle if u were u. I have an Akuma and I'm not afraid to release it on your special lady over there." "What do you want with us Hawkmoth?" "Give me your miraculous and all will go well. " "No! You want all the miraculous but you are not gonna get them. " "Is that how you want to play?" "Test me!" "Okay. Evilize her my little Akuma. Dark bug is your name and mine is Hawkmoth. I can give you what ever you want as long as you give me Cat Noir's miraculous and your own. " "yes Hawkmoth. " Dark bug walked over to Adrian/Cat Noir and took off his ring and handed it to Hawkmoth. She then took off her earrings and handed them to Hawkmoth as well. Then she stormed out of the room but came back getting ready to kill Cat Noir! She came after him and she wanted a fight. She set him free and said," This is gonna be a fair fight!" She attacked him and pinned him to the ground. He flipped her off of him and graves a hold of her. He pinned her up to the wall and she slid out of his grasp then she kicked him against the wall. If I kiss her it might make the Akuma leave her! He thought to himself. He then strategized his plan. He was going to get her to be clumsy cause that what she does. He made her trip when she went to use her yoyo. She ended up rapping herself up in the yoyo string. He then grabbed her and pinned her to a wall. He leaned in and kissed her deeply and longingly! She kissed him back and the Akuma came out with no problem. When they finished kissing ladybug devilized the Akuma and turned it back into a butterfly. Then Hawkmoth was so furious that he grabbed her by the neck and told Adrian that if he took one step he would kill Marionette. Adrian took a step backwards but then he took two steps forward. Hawkmoth turned away and Adrian sprinted at him. It was to late though because he already stabbed marionette on the chest. Adrian woke up later and screamed. He realized he was sweating and Plaugg came over and asked Adrian what was wrong. "I had the worst nightmare of my life Plaugg." He looked at the clock and it was 12:00 A. M. He went back to sleep that night with no problem.