Chapter 11 Hawkmoth's Plan in Action (Part two!)

Cat Noir had two options. One save his girlfriend or let his girlfriend die. He wasn't taking that chance so he went home and talked to his dad. Then his dad showed him where Marionette was. When he saw marionette passed out and strapped to the chair it killed him inside. He grabbed her and hugged her but she didn't wake up. Cat Noir wanted to cry until he saw Hawkmoth. "Why do you want our miraculous if u have your own?" "Because I would be all and powerful. " "Let her go and you can take my miraculous. " "Now that's a team player!" Then all of a sudden marionette woke up. "What happened?" "Malady are you ok?" "Yeah I think so. Where is your..." She looks at Hawkmoth and looks right into his eyes. "Adrian's dad? Y are u Hawkmoth?" "Wow your smart! Not even my son could recognize me." Adrian took one good look at his father and was disgusted. "No wonder you aren't around all the time. You are so busy wanting power that you don't find time for your own son. Take my miraculous but you cannot have Plaugg!" Cat noir turns back into Adrian and gives his father his miraculous. "Take it and let us go. " "Hey can someone untie me please?" "Sorry malady." Adrian freed marionette and she got Tiki. She took her earrings off and handed them to Hawkmoth. Hawkmoth looked at the two of them and punched marionette in the face. He knocked her down and left a bruise on her left eye. Then he used an Akuma to akumitize marionette and when the Akuma hit she turned into nothing but ladybug. Then when he akumitized Adrian he turned into Cat Noir. They had to fight each other. Instead of fighting Ladybug ran cause the Akuma was not effecting her like it was Adrian. She was not in the mood for fighting and she was still trying to wake up from being drugged and passing out. She ran home and went back to being Marionette. It's night time and she was exhausted so she went to sleep. Then she woke up screaming in pain. Her head hurt and her knee hurt. Then she realized that her leg was broken and she knew why too. When she passed out all of her wait destroyed her leg. She went downstairs and saw her parents weren't home. They did leave a note though.
Marionette we heard you come home last night although it was not from the front door. We saw your leg and thought you can handle it. We will see you tonight marionette. Let us know if you go to the hospital tonight or not. We love you. Her parents were worried about her. Now all that is left for her to do is go to the hospital to get her leg checked them she heard a knock at the door. She went to answer it and saw it was Adrian!