Chapter 5 Marionette's Dream

It was a dark night and she was in the woods on her own. She didn't know what she was doing when she heard cat noir in the distance but it wasn't the normal cat noir. She got scare and ran away until he caught up to her. He grabbed her by the arm and told her to stop lying when she knew she was telling the truth. Cat noir the threw her across the woods until she hit her head against a tree trunk. When the dizziness was gone and she can see again it was too late. Cat Noir grabbed her again and threw across the woods again. Marionette hid in a tree and turned into ladybug but cat noir didn't stop when he saw lady bug he took her miraculous off of her ears and before she could transform back he was gone. She turned back into Marionette. She ran home but passed out half way there. Marionette woke up from her nightmare screaming and sweating and her head actually hurt. Tiki went over to marionette. "Are you ok marionette?" "Yeah I just had a nightmare. Hide Tiki before mom comes in. " Marionette's mom came in and asked Marionette what happened. "It was a nightmare mom. In fine honestly." The Marionette's mom left the room and said,"Go back to sleep. You have school in the morning." Marionette went back to sleep with only good dreams now. The next morning hawk moth already found a new victim and it was Marionette's dad.