Chapter 10 Hawmoth's Plan in Action

Adrian's dad went out in the morning and saw his son Adrian. "Adrian will you invite your girlfriend over for dinner tonight? I want to meet her and talk to her." "Sure dad! Your gonna love her although she is clumsy." Adrian ran right out of his house and took his limo to school. When Adrian saw marionette he smiled and hugged her. Then he asked her," My dad was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house for dinner tonight?" "Sure what time do you want me to be there?" " Give me your number and I'll text you the time. " "Okay." They exchanged numbers and went to class. When marionette got home she told her mom and dad that she was going to Adrian's house for dinner. They said okay as long as she did her homework. As soon as she got done with her home work Marionette got a text from Adrian.
My limo is coming to pick you up. I'll see you later. Then marionette quickly went downstairs and found the limo waiting. Marionette got into the limo and she went to Adrian's house. When she got inside Adrian and his dad greeted her at the door. They sat down and had an amazing dinner. "Adrian y don't you go up to your room and get something to show her." "Okay dad. Brb" He walked upstairs while marionette and Adrian's dad walked and talked. "I just wanna say that you are like my hero." "That's good. There is something I wanna show you something that I haven't showed Adrian yet. Close your eyes and I will guide you there. " She closes her eyes and Adrian's dad gave her a drink. "Drink this please!" "Okay" she drank the drink and passed out. He picked her up strapped her down and took Tiki from her and jarred her up. Then he locked the door and watched Adrian come down the steps. "Marionette had to leave early sorry Adrian. " "Oh okay." But when Adrian went to school Marionette never showed up at school. That was for two weeks straight. Then instead of Hawkmoth sending out an Akuma he sent Cat Noir a message. "Cat Noir or should I say Adrian. Yeah I know your real name and Ladybugs. I know about the two of you as well and I have a proposal for u. I have your friend Marionette here. Also known as ladybug. I have her kwami and her miraculous. You want to save her and her miraculous? Talk to your father and he will give you the key to finding marionette. You have two hours to come rescue her or I will akumitize her and turn her against you. Respond soon! Bye!" "Ugh I hate you Hawkmoth. "