Chapter 14 Back to School With a New Akuma

Adrian woke up that morning and paised around the room. He was worried about his dream last night and didn't know what to do if it really happened. He has had dreams in the past that have come true. He put his dream to the side and got ready for school. Meanwhile marionette woke up early because she had the same nightmare as Adrian. Although she did not know it. When they got to school they met each other at the front of the school. "Hey. I had this terrible nightmare last night!" "Me too!" "Ladies first Marionette. " "Okay so I was kidnapped by Hawkmoth then u were there and I was akumitized and I tried to kill you. Then you had a strategy to tie me up with my yoyo. Then you kissed me getting rid of the Akuma. Then Hawkmoth grabbed me, threatened to kill me, and stabbed me in the chest!" "Crazy thing is I had that exact same dream!" "Oh wow. Now I'm scared. " "Yeah!" The bell rang and the two of them caught up with their friends. They got to class where the teacher had been akumitized. "Uh I have to go to the bathroom!" Marionette said and ran to the bathroom to transform. "Come on Tiki we have to transform. " "The only problem is that u have a chance of going back to marionette in front of your entire class." "Oh well. I'm willing to take that chance. Tiki spots on!" Tiki flew into the earrings and transformed marionette into ladybug. Meanwhile Adrian was waiting for marionette so he could go transform! "No need to fear Ladybug is here!" "Nice phrase malady." Adrian said before running off. "Hey bookworm come at me. " she went after ladybug. She was trying to by Adrian time to bring Cat Noir into the picture. "Plaugg claws out!" Plaugg transformed Adrian and now he is Cat Noir. He ran into the classroom and told everyone to run. Everyone left. "Hey cat try to trap bookworm under the book shelf." "Good call malady! Cataclysm!" He touched the back of the book shelf and trapped bookworm under it. Then bookworm used her power and destroyed the bookshelf. "GIVE ME THEIR MIRACULOUS!" Hawkmoth was shouting in her mind. She got up and pinned Cat Noir to the ground! "Lucky Charm!" Ladybug shouted and got a book. She used her ladybug abilities and figured out what to do. She signaled Cat Noir to distract bookworm while she used her plan. She went by the desk and used her yoyo to trip bookworm. Then she yelled "Hey bookworm u like books?" She threw the book and said "CATCH!" Bookworm dropped the book in her hand and caught the book that ladybug threw to her. Then cat noir snagged the akumitized book and he handed it to ladybug. "U break it I'll get the Akuma." "Whatever u say malady." He snapped the book in half and let the Akuma free. "Time to devilize!" Se cleansed the Akuma and said "Bye Bye little butterfly. Miraculous ladybug!" Everything went back to normal then Cat Noir and Ladybug fist bumped and said pound it at the same time. Then they both ran into the bathroom and detransformed. They went back to class where everyone else was and said they had an errand to run. Then they went on until something huge happened unexpectedly.

THE END!!!!!