Chapter 3 Talking to Adrian

Marionette is waiting for Adrian to come to school so she can tell him that she is ladybug. Then Alya showed up with bad news. "Adrian won't be coming today. He has photo shoots all day long!" "Oh that's ok it's normal." Outside Marionette was trying to be happy but inside she was sad. Meanwhile at his lair hawk moth began looking for his next victim to acumatize. Then he found her. He went after Marionette and turned her into dark bug. She turned into ladybug and left school to find Adrian. When she found him she went to him and he stopped his photo shoot to talk to her. "Hey ladybug!" "I'm here for one reason and that is to get u to see my secret." "What?" Dark bug used her lucky charm and it turned into an evil luck charm. It was a huge fan that does not need to be plugged in. She turned it on and pointed it towards the camera crew. She blew them away. Then Adrian realized what he had to do. He went somewhere where no one could see him and he transformed into Cat Noir. He saw ladybug and forget that he cannot get rid of the Akuma without ladybugs special tool. Then he automatically knew where the Akuma was. He first had to find a way to get the earrings. He forgot one thing though. Without her earrings she would turn back into who she really is. Then be realized if he wants to go to the dance with her he has to find out who she really is.