Chapter 7 The Relationship Begins

"I have waited for this moment since I first met lady bug. I didn't know that you would be ladybug!" "Well Adrian you wanted to ask ladybug to the dance and ladybug would say yes if I was her right now." "Well then Marionette would you like to go to the dance with me?" "Sure!" Then marionette and Adrian went their separate ways. Marionette wasted no time call Alya. "Alya you will never guess what just happened!!!" "Girl just tell me already." "Okay I told Cat Noir the truth and Cat Noir turned out to be Adrian and be asked me out to the dance. And I said yes!" "Omg girl we have got to go get you something. My mom gave me money to go buy me an outfit and you an outfit. Meet me at the mall in an hour." "Got it. I have to stop home first." "Okay see you at the mall." Marionette ran straight home and told her parents the news. They were really excited. Marionette's mom gave her a fifty and told her to get an outfit. Marionette did not wanna make her mom feel bad so she took it and went to the store.

TIME SKIP!
While marionette was at the mall she found the best dress ever and matching shoes plus a hand bag to go with it. Alya was starting to get hungry so the two of them went to the food court. "What do you want Alya? It's on me!" "Are you sure marionette?" "Yeah my mom gave me a fifty and since you said you would pay for my outfit I thought I would pay for food." " Okay well I want a cheese burger fries and a soda." "Okay. I'll order." "May I please take your order?" The cashier asked. " May I please have two cheese burgers two medium fries and two large sodas?" "That would be thirty dollars." "Here you go!" "Here is your change. Wait for your order over there." He pointed to the opposite side of the counter and marionette patiently waited for the food to come. She picked up the food and sat down with Alya. Then Adrian walked into the mall with his buddy. "Adrian there's your girl! Go talk to her!" "Okay!" Adrian was nervous after what happened but he decided to play it cool. "Hey Marionette. What are you doing here?" "I'm picking up and outfit for the dance on Friday and I'm getting lunch with Alya." The Cloe over and ruined the whole moment. "Hi Adrian. Are you going to the school dance?" "Yeah y?" "I was wondering if you would like to go with me?" " Uh I'm going with marionette. She asked me first. Maybe next time Cloe!" "Uh I was gonna ask daddy to give us the best outfits too. Oh well it's your loss when you dance and ms. Clumsy bumps into you and steps on your foot!" "Cloe don't you have somewhere to be?" "Yes I do thank you!" Cloe walks away leaving Alya, Marionette, and Adrian alone. "I better get going. I'm gonna buy a new tux for the dance. Can I see your outfit before I go?" "No it's gonna be a surprise. " "Okay see you at school." "See yah!" And that ended the perfect day!