CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

  We finally arrive to school and I say goodbye to Jacob.Honestly today I really don't feel like going to school.I have no friends here and I honestly don't care.The only friends I have is my family,Jacob who is not really my friend but my more than that ,and the Quileute tribe.I love my life! Exept there are some issues going on.For example,there is always a strong tension between Jacob and my dad.Plus my dad finds out everything I am up too.Like he can read my mind.And I keep having these strange dreams or flashbacks once in a while.Thank goodness it is Friday!I quickly enter the class and sit in my seat.I ignore the whispers in the classroom.There has always been gossips in Forks about my family and how they seem to never age.They also think me and my family are vampires and we are responsible for all the murdering crimes in Forks .It just makes me so mad!I don't tell my family about it though.I don't want them to get worried.They are always so protective over me.Especially Jake.I am sitting in class and try to listen to the teacher.All of the sudden a flashback comes in my head.I see a little girl riding on a huge wolf.The girl looks like me.The girl's face looks really frightened.It looks like they are runing from something but the image is like a blur.All of the sudden I hear the teacher saying "Renesme!".I snap out of it. "HUH?"I say.I am confused and i forgot were I was.I loose my balance and fall off my chair.Half of the class howls with laughter while the other half looks at me with fright and horror.  "At least try to pay attention Ms.Cullen!"the teacher complained.I nodded and sat in my seat.I could feel myself blush.

  After a few classes it is time for lunch.I am so glad.At lunch I sit at the same table by myself.Nobody dares to sit with me.As I walk over to my table with  my tray a huge guy comes up next to me and pushes the bottom of my tray up.Which sends it flying to my shirt.My favourite shirt! "HAHA"he cackled.He was not the only one who was laughing,so was the whole cafeteria.Ketchup was all over me while the french fries was on the floor.Under his breath he said "vampire girl".Then he started making comments about me and my family.That was the last straw!He could insult me and ruin my favourite shirt ,but there was no way that I was going to let him mess with my family!Suddenly I lost it.I tackled him and gave him a punch right in the nose!It was so hard that I could even hear it crack.Then I pressed him against the wall and yelled "NOBODY CAN INSULT MY FAMILY!DO YOU HEAR ME!" He nodded.Man he looked like he was about to crap his pants!I realized what I was doing and let go of him.I looked around me and noticed everyone looking at me in horror.Then I ran and ran.Tears were streaming down my face.I was thinking that maybe some of the words people said about me were true.I felt like I really was a MONSTER.