CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 9

  Jacob loved my idea. It was a little risky but we only had one shot. At first he said "Uh Uh. No way!" I pleaded to him and he finally agreed with hesitation. "On one condition. Me and the pack has to come along!" I rolled my eyes and said"Fine."So here I am with the pack. Riding on Jacobs back while they run along. We are all on our way to the Volturi. I Have a red cloak similar to the ones in my dream. The plan is to go in with the disguise as if I were them and deliver the message. I'm going to do it fast and quick. I mean how hard can it be? I'm sorta half the same as them. Not really but you get the point. It will be a peice of cake. Right? We finally reach the gate. I hopped off. He gives me that puppy dog face. It's pretty cute but it was not going to stop me! I kissed his forehead and gave him a huge hug. "I''ll be alright. Don't worry."I said. He whimpered and squinted at me. It was a warning look. I know what he meant because he told me this multiple times not to do anything else and get sidetracked and blah,blah,blah. I rolled my eyes. "Ok I promise."I said. I looked towards Sam and he nodded his head with that same look Jacob had. Infact everyone had that face. They were always so protective over me. Now I know why. I looked over at the gate and climbed over it. It was so easy and fast. Must have been my vampire senses kickin in. I walked up to the door and knocked. The guards did not mind me. The door whooshed open and right there infront of me was a red cloak from my dream. It was even scarier than I remembered!