CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

  When we got home I was so nervous.What about if what was going on with me had something to do with the dreams and flashes?Honesly I did not know what to expect.As soon as we made it to the door everbody was there in a second.I noticed that Jake was there.As soon as he saw me,he ran up to me and gave me a big old hug.Of couse I started crying like a little baby in his shirt.When I was done I was a little embarassed because everyone was looking at me.I looked towards my parents.My mom looked like she was crying but there was no tears,just whimpering.My fathers face was filled with a mixture of agony and nervousness.Uncle Emmett looked exited with mischief as always.Uncle Jasper and Aunt Alice and Aunt Rosalie and Esme had the same strained face. "You might want to take a seat" said Carlisle. "But before you  explain,there are some things that I have to confess"I blerted.They all nodded and Jacob held my hand.I told them about the flashes and dreams and also the rumors at school and how I am feeling.They all nodded as if they understood. "Renesme,the rumors at school are true.We are all vampires."said Carlisle.I was very still for a while.Jacob squezed my hand.I quietly said  "so that means that you are the ones who ki-killed-". "of course not!"my dad blurted out. "Edward calm down"said my mother.Carlisle started to explain "you are only half vampire ,but you are also human.We thought that you were going to be safe.Alice's vision started to change and-" "visions?"I interuppted.He explained how some lucky vampires have a gift which explained alot. "And you Renesme have a gift of your own.You can communicate to people by just touching them and showing them visual pictures that you can remember." "Hold on!"everyone froze.  "So let me get this straight!All my life I have been living a lie?All the people that I loved and thought I knew are strangers?!" Jacob tried to comfort me ,but I got away from him and stood up. "And you know what the worst part is?Everyone has been talking to me all my life knowing that they are lieing to me."my eyes started to fill with tears. "I thought I actually had a family and people who loved me.But I guess I was wrong. I HATE YOU ALL!" I looked directly at Jake and ran like I never ran before everything was so fast passing by me yet my mind could know what was around me. "Let them go"I heard Carlisle say.Wait.Who is them?I looked behind me and saw a huge wolfe chasing after me.It was the same wolfe in my dreams. I knew it was Jake.