CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

  Me and Jacob have been running for a while.I gave up and stopped at a meadow with flowers and a pond.This is the meadow my parents used to hang out in a while ago.I fall to the ground feeling so thirsty.And now that I realize it is blood I am thirsy for,I crave for it even more.Jacob comes out from behind a tree with no shoes and just shorts.I always get mesmerized by his biceps and abs.Right now I hate him and there is only one thing on my mind which is my thirst. "Renesme!"Jacob calls. "leave me alone! I want nothing to do with you!"I yelled.He started to chase me. Then he called me by my nickname " 'ness wait!"   "don't call me that!" He caught me by the hand. "let me GO!"I yelled.Tears were rushing down my face. " you are unstable.We need to take you home!At least let me explain!"I paused then nodded.I was still mad it him and everybody but I just needed to know.Why?I need to find out more about who I really am. " 'ness you know I love you!I have been waiting for you to become the great girl that you are today.I imprinted on you when you were born and I have never been interested in anyone else.As you grew we all decided it would be easier for you to try to live a normal life.It hurt all that time to be with you by not telling you something you had the  right to know about and I am so sorry for that.Just remember that you are not a freak or a monster.You are an extraordinary,beautiful,and a one of a kind girl.I just didn't want you to get hurt.I love you and I am sincerly sorry." I felt tears of joy comeing up. "I love you to".He smiled and we started to kiss passionately.I fell on top of him and our kisses started to get rough.We rolled in to the pond.We both laughed and started to splash water on each other.We got out of the pond all soaked and Jake said "follow me." "But were are we going?"I asked. "we're going hunting".