School begin

Serena POV

Today is the very first school day of the year. The morning sun shined bright through my squared cleared window making my tidy bedroom lighten up, as hot beams of rays darted to my eyes making it mount up and affect my sight. I swift my arm in a acute position, covering with my bare hand while I rose up from my velvety king sized bed making my body controllably stretch, yawned and arms crack in my joints. From my right, a flapped sound came to right as Fletchling flew from my door as it landed on my head by pecking in my face which of course pained me a lot. That stupid bird.

"Serena, Time for breakfast"

As usual, my mom called me from downstairs for breakfast, her voice making it's way to my room so I immediately got off from my bed that I was sleeping on throughout the whole night. Stretched my arms wide in the air with a loud tiring yawn and went out of my bedroom and into the bathroom. Standing next to bath sink and gazing into a oval mirror, I began grabbing my electric toothbrush from a cup and picked oral-b toothpaste as i began firmly brushing my teeth cleaned, after some minuets go by of mouth washing.

I exited my bathroom and went back to my bedroom, getting myself ready by carefully brushing my silky honey blond waist-length hair, trying to decorate into ponytail as bangs hanged both sides, after putting on my casual clothes. Which were fully black tight top with a white collar around my neck. A red skirt up from my lean stomach till the end of my thighs, wearing underneath I wore a pink torso near to black long socks that went up to my thighs and last were black tennis shoes which had a pink pokeball logo printed on the side. When I was completely done. I studied at myself in the mirror to check if everything is fitted perfectly.

I stepped out of my tidy bedroom through opened door and head straight downstairs reaching to the ground floor, soon entering in the kitchen where I met my mom placing my breakfast on table as I sat down on a comfy chair while having my own breakfast on the table in front with Fletchling having it's own food beside me, as soon as I was about to have my tasty breakfast meal, a vibration came from my skirt pocket, I slid my hand in and took out my phone, looking into it to see who messaged me and it was my best friend, Dawn, sending me a text.

"Meet you at the bus stop." Dawn texted.

I unlocked my phone and texted "I'm on my way." back, safely placing back in my skirt pocket.

After finishing my delicious breakfast meal. I quickly said goodbye to my mum and hurried out the front door of my house, shutting it behind and now heading to the bus stop, walking down the quite street. When I arrived in a short amount of time, I saw my friend at the bus stop. She notices my presence as a welcoming smile formed on her face making her cheeks dimpled with blush of red.

"Hey Serena." Dawn greeted in a cheerful tone of her true character and gave me a warm hug when I arrived in front.

"Hi Dawn" hugging back with a wide sweet smile on my face and departed away, facing to her. "How's your holiday in Sinnoh been?" I questioned. It had been months since we last saw each other after we had our summer holidays.

"it's was great!" Dawn beamed as stars formed across her face and eyes.

Whilst we were having a conversation, my other friend May was walking towards us, Who seems to be very excited about something which made me and Dawn confused of her positive expression.

"Hey guys did you know that we are getting a new kid, who is my cousin." May replied as she arrived in front of us.

"WHAT!" Me and Dawn shouted in unison.