No time for love, got to save the world

No POV

"Come on Pikachu, let's go" Ash said with a smile plastered on his face as he walks out from the front door of his house, ready for school. Pikachu runs up to his trainer and climbs on his free shoulder.

Ash said his goodbye to his mother and completely closes the door, now heading to the bus stop, walking along the quite streets with the sun shining bright in the clear blue sky.

He couldn't help but let out a wide smile after getting back with Serena. He felt as if all his weights have been lifted off and confident is boosted straight up.

When walking to the bus stop, he saw three of his friend and one special person  that was waiting for him.

Ash walked toward his friends as they soon notices his precense, even one person who had a wide smile, that made his heart beat more when seeing it.

"Ash" was all he heard as the girl runs up to Ash and gives him a bear hug that made their bodies warm, feeling each other's warmness. Then they departed and looked at each by giving eye contact and lean their heads, giving a quick peck on a lip and walk back to their friends, hand in hand with smiles.

"Guess who back...back again, eh" Gary said with a smirk, cracking a joke.

The four laughed heartily at his joke on what he was on about. I didn't obviously.

"It's great to see you two back together again" Dawn said. Regaining her posture from laughing.

"Thanks" Ash said with smile. Placing his hand behind the nape, scratching it nervously while Serena blushed.

"I feel happy for you cuz" May replied with a peace sign, two fingers up.

" thanks cuz" Ash said until a smirk crawled up. "What about you and Drew eh" he added.

When he said that, may's face went fully red immediently, she was taken back of what her cousin has just said which came out of nowhere. 

"What, no, I don't like him" she said and looks away, folding her arms crossed against the chest, hiding her blush so no one could see, but it was too little to late.

"Oh come on May, we know you like him" Dawn encouraged.

"I believe with Dawn" Serena added in the conversation.

"Me too" Gary replied with a nod.

"Wait Gary, how did you confess to Misty?" Ash questioned. Puzzled.

Gary laughed and said "Ashy-boy, it was easy. All you have to do is lay it smooth." He says which made a few raised their eyebrows. Confused on what he just said.

May stood for moment then gave up on her thoughts. She slowly turned around and faced at her friends with a blush.

"Y-you think so" she said. playing with her thumbs.

"Of course cuz. Just go and confess to him" Ash said with a confident smile.

May gave a nod with a smile raising on her lips as her confidence was building up. "Thanks guys."

For a couple of minutes of waiting, the bus has finally arrived as the group enter in the transport. Driving off to school on the road.

-------