I stand tall cause you know, I'm a winner

No one's POV

Next day, in the streets of Kalos where the sun was shining brightly in the cleared blue sky with flying type Pokemon flapping their wing, gliding in the air. It was peaceful but beautiful morning, until a boy walked down the pathway wearing a black jacket with blue scarf around his neck, stuffing his hands inside the pocket as he now stops and turns facing a building in front.

"So this is the school" he murmured as students walked past him beside, they took glances and whispered to each other about this boy who ignored them and starts entering through the gates. He walks into the playground, not getting the attention from other students and enters inside the school building, where there were busy students walking to their classroom or lockers to get their books.

He was about to walk. When Suddenly, he bumped into someone making him stubble a little but when looking down. He saw a girl on the floor.

"Oh, I'm so sorry" he apologetically said as he goes up to the girl and gently picks her from the ground.

The girl looked up at him with a blush forming across the cheeks then quickly looked down to cover it by the hats shadow. The boy knew this but ignored it until she spoke.

"T-thank you" she stutters and begins to scurry away, going straight to her classroom.

He watches her go out of sight then heads straight to the office. Although, he questioned to himself of who was that girl?

When arriving in front of the office door, He opened it by twisting the handle, entering inside to see a man who soon turns around from the desk with stack of papers in his hands, holding it. but when he did. His face landed directly at the boy with a face turning full of shock with papers dropping to the floor.

"Alain"

........................................

On the other side, Ash was now at the bus stop waiting for the vehicle to arrive with Pikachu on his shoulder, sitting comfortably. Gary was standing beside him while Serena, May and Dawn were talking in a group. They've been waiting for the past few minutes until the bus finally arrived as they all went inside the vehicle and sat down next to each other as usual.

After that, they arrived at school and went straight to the playground. When they saw their friends talking to each other, they soon noticing them come.

"Hey guys" Gary and Ash said unison with smiles while the girls went to their own group to talk.

"Hey Ash, you heard we got a new student." Drew said.

"Err no, i haven't" Ash said, then looked at Gary "have you Gary"

"Well, my granddad did tell me that there's a new student coming today but i didn't get the name" he said.

"Is it girl or a boy" Clemont questioned.

"Don't know, but we have to find out, if it's a boy i'll battle him first but if it's girl i'll flirt her first" Gary playfully smirked.

Ash rolled his eyes even the gang of his idiotic girl talk. Later, the bell rang loud across the yard. The students went inside the building, heading straight to their class.

When the gang walked inside and took their original seat, Mr Sycamore walks in the classroom making the room go silent like a mouse, because of the head teachers' arrival as he stood in front.

He started with a cough. "Class before we start this lesson, i will like you to meet our new student" he said, motioning at the door.

Which Soon opened with everyone looking straight towards it, but when the person walks in Ash's eyes were widen in surprise and knew it straight away.