The twist

Ash POV

I'm in history class right now and it's pretty going well. I've been doing questions about People and Pokemon. which were very easy to do. Pikachu was in my bag sleeping inside. Also, Dawn was having some trouble with the questions so I helped her. But the strangest part was that strange girl. Serena, I see her looking back at me and Dawn, she's had a mad expression for some reason. I don't know why.

Man, girls are weird.

the hilarious part was Camel or Calem whatever. He tried calling her multiple times but she won't answer to him. You could've seen his face it was hilarious.

Ha, is that what you call a relationship or what. I thought

finally, Serena realises that Her 'boyfriend' was calling her, she was really embarrassed while Calem was fuming.

*ring*ring*

The bell rang and the class started to pack up their things getting ready to head home. Students were now exiting the class. Calem walked away pretty quick and left leaving Serena on her own.

what a prick camel.

Dawn who already packed her stuff and began to walk to the door but stopped, turning around to look at me.

"Hey Ash, you coming"

I looked at her and smiled but my auburn eyes moved to Serena place, she had her head down with a sad face, then looked back Dawn.

"what about Serena"

Dawn looked at me then Serena and again at me with a smirk formed on her face like a devil. Seriously what's wrong with this girl.

"Ok Ash, go on ahead, I'll be waiting for you outside" she said and walked out of the classroom door, leaving the two us inside.

I looked over at Serena who was still the same. My mind told me to go and talk to her but my gut said not too.

What shall I do, go with my head or my gut?

So I went with my gut.

I carefully Picked up my bag not to wake my buddy up And head out of the room but from the corner of my eye. there was one tear dropped from one of serena's eye. i felt sad for her but why?

My body paused, stopping me in my tracks from heading out of the classroom, I turned around, walking towards her desk.

"Hey Serena. are you alright" i replied, looking at her and sat down by grabbing a random chair.

"yeah, i'm fine." She said, still looking down while talking. although i can still see her right through.

i sighed "no you're not. come on Serena I'm your friend, please tell me" looking at her, waiting for an answer to be spoken, but Serena didn't speak.

sighed again, knowing what was the problem. "is it Calem"

Suddenly, she turns and puts her arms around me and cries placing her head on my shoulder with her hair covering my face that smelt like fresh strawberry.

I was taken back from her action, my cheeks started getting hotter like lava, her salty tears where crying on my left shoulder as we were in a hug position, for some reason I felt my heart beating so fast, but why? Why do I get this affection towards this girl? is she my type?