Goodbye Kalos, Hello Amour

No POV

"Calem" Ash glowered, his hand turning into fist, tightening hard as ever with the sound of knuckle cracks, eyebrows narrowed making a line on top between, gritting of his shut teeth.

"I thought I trust you, but no..... You broke it" he said darkly as Calem continuously kissing the girl, starting to make out.

Ash hid behind the corner, not to get caught and saw Calem still making out.

Every minute of them made him go mad as ever until they finally finished. Calem and the girl began to walk away, hand in hand across the mall.

Ash quickly stuffed his hand in the pocket and took out a phone. Going into camera and takes a quick photo of Calem and the girl. And Snaps it.

He went on pokewattsapp and texts Serena however his hand stopped from sending the photo with thoughts going through his mind.

What if her heart gets broken? What if she couldn't bare It?

All these wordiness came through Ash. He starts to click the back button exiting the message but his other finger accidentally presses the sending button as the photo now sends. loading it up.

"Oh no" he exclaimed. trying to delete it but.... too late. The photo has already been sent to Serena.

"Oh no, oh no" he repeated over "Serena" he mumbled and starts to run out from the corner, exiting through the door and Headed straight to his house.

.............

With Serena, who was sitting in her house with Dawn as the two were talking in the bedroom, about school and stuff. Dawn began to ask a question.

"So, Serena" she replied with a sly smirk slowly crept on her expression.

Serena notice this and knew what's going to happen so she shoved the feeling away and spoke. "Yes"

"I'm going to tell you a question, and you better tell me the truth" Dawn spoke, kind of in a demanding way.

"Ok" Serena nods, with tension coming in.

"Do you like... Ash, better than Calem" she questioned raising an eyebrow, giving a sly smirk.

When she said that, Serena's face was full of blush with a wide open mouth then closed it by covering up her face.

"Well, y-yes" Serena replied with a slight nervousness coming out from her voice.

"I knew it" Dawn exclaimed and jumps up from the ground like a fan girl.

Serena was about to reply back until there was buzz from her pocket, which she didn't who it was at first but when taking it out from the pocket, she looked at it as her cheeks began to form a blush.

Dawn notices and sneakily went over to see who it was on the phone.

"Is that from, Ash" she said with a grin.

"Huh N-No" Serena stuttered at her then looks back. She didn't know why Ash Send a message, probably to meet him over. Also how did he get her number?

She pressed the message as it opened up clearly, but when it did. Serena eyes widen with mouth shakily opened with hot salty tears formed on the edge of her shining sapphire eyes, heart breaking into two jigsaw pieces.

Dawn notices and looks at phone that made her face go shocked then revoked into anger.

"What the" she shouted "is that.....Calem" she responded and looked over at Serena who had tears dripping from her eyes, her hands were shaking slightly still holding the phone trying to stay still. She didn't know what to say when she saw the photo. Her boyfriend, or should i say Ex was kissing a girl in front her own red eyes.