Getting to know you

Ash POV

"Hey are you alright?"

I started talking to the honey blond haired girl who had crimson all over her face that gave me clear view. Which means she's blushing. To tell you the truth, I know a little about love, but anyway let's begin. As I was saying to the honey blond girl, she was shaking and her fingers were moving. I decided to speak but she interrupted me

"y-yeah I-I'm fine" she said, she looked at me with her beautiful eyes shining, wait did I say beautiful, STOP IT ASH STOP IT!!!!. So I decided to introduce her.

"Hey my name is Ash, what's your name." I said, she was about to speak out but dawn interrupted us.

"Her name is Serena and can we have a little moment" she said, I nodded at dawn. She dragged that girl named Serena and they just walked away. For some reason, her name does sound familiar.

Wait, where's pikachu?, then I saw a whole bunch of girls crowding around my buddy. Well I need help with this.

Serena POV

Dawn kept dragging me, away from my friends.

"DAWN, WHY DID YOU INTERRUPT ME" I was very mad at dawn for interrupting from me and ash. I want to have more time with him but dawn ruined the moment.

"Sorry Serena, but I have to interrupt and I have a question you" she said. She gave me a devilish smile, which gave me shivers for some reason.

"W-what is it"

She smiled widely at me like she had won a lottery. "so do you like Ash?"

When she that. I stood still in my tracks, frozen, and I was blushing madly when she said that, but, HOW DID SHE KNOW, however. I can't lie to my best friend.

" y-y-yeah" I said and she was squealing like a girl so I tried to calm her down.

"I knew it, u have a crush on him" she said which made me blush.

"Dawn keep it down, and yes I do but" I trailed off and dawn looked at me.

"what's wrong Serena"

"Dawn, I have boyfriend-" she cut me off

"Calem pfft, forget him he's a dumb-ass pig, just dump him Serena."

"Yeah but, did you see what he did before" showing my wrist to her which was red a little and she nodded.

"Oh yeah, but still Gary said that he's a strong trainer so don't worry about it, I'm sure ash will kick his ass" she said, I guess she's right, Gary did say that he's strong so I guess he'll beat him.

"Yeah your right dawn and thanks" I smiled

"No problem Serena." She smiled.

Then the bell rang and me and my friends went inside the school.

"Hey guys, do you know where I get my timetable" Ash said.

I felt a nudge from my shoulder and It was dawn.

"Go on Serena, help him" giving me a devious smile. I started to blush again, helping Ash, what shall I do? I turned my head at Ash's direction and was about to talk to him, but Gary interrupted me.