The Fight

Ash pov

I looked at the guy, who was down at ground, glaring straight at me like he wants to punch me. But I don't care, he was trying to hurt my cousin May by giving a punch to her.

I feel like I want to kill, murder or bus this guy.

He stood up from ground and walked towards me, then stopped in front of me face to face. I clenched my fist as tight as possible, ready weather he is gonna punch me or not.

He give me a look and said  "what was that about, you loser, go away"

he pushed my chest but I held on and pushed him on the floor again with ease as he lets out a painful grunt. I heard the crowd gasped again of my action but i didn't even focus on them right now all i did was kept an eye on him as he got up quickly and came towards me on to my face.

"Do you know who I am!" Shouting at my face with a glaring face.

I start to examine him from head to toe, then remembered something what Clemont told me. Saying that he is the only person that has a mega evolve Pokemon and that's when it hits me like a bullet. This guy is the school champion and he's the guy that keeps bullying Clemont's friends. Well then, let's see if he's tough or not.

I looked up at his glare face, a grin crawled on my lips like i was about to laugh which caused his face to get really angry.  "What's so funny , loser" he shouted.

"Nothing" still grinning.

"Nothing!" he repeated. "Then how about this then!" He quickly lifts his hand up that instantly turned into a fist right above his shoulder, swinging through clear air heading towards my own face but I ducked in perfect time and countered by punching his own lean stomach as hard as i can.

The crowd gasped again of what i just did with some murmured that i couldn't clearly hear.

Then the guy started throwing punches at me with all his best. but I dodged them all with ease and found a clear opening as I landed him an uppercut to the face, connecting my fist at his chin making him jump a little off ground by letting out a cry. He fell down on the floor hard, unconscious.

"Man, that was easy and he isn't that tough at all"  I thought, looking directly at him lying on floor with closed eyes. 

When i made him fall. There were loud cheers ringing my ears around my surroundings and astonished faces from crowd. I also heard murmuring but didn't know what they were saying, probably they were talking about me. I could slightly glimpse May and the others were cheering and smiling at me at same time when suddenly the guy stood up from ground making the loud cheers died down.

I got ready to fight on my guard, but it didn't came,

he pointed a fore finger directly at me. "you think your tough then let's have Pokemon battle, tomorrow, we'll see who's tough now" He finished his sentence with a shout and walked out from the circle crowd. Away from me in distance as i eyed him leaving my sight. 

While he went away out of my sight, the crowd came rushing around me, saying every question repeatedly that I couldn't answer one by one 'who are you' and 'how did you do it.'

A sweat dropped trickled down from my forehead as my cousin, May, came to the rescue just at the right time. Grabbing her hand around my wrist firmly in place and took me away from the crowd successfully. I signed in relief. When i was out, May took me to her group of friends that were stood away from crowd in distance. They then started to talk to me at once when i arrived like back at the crowd before.

"Guys, give him space. also I like you to introduce my cousin, Ash" May replied to the whole ground.

when she said that. Most of her friends were completely shock, but some we're nodding like they knew me. Then this blue long-haired girl stepped in front of me and introduced herself.