Good times

After a few days in the holidays, we now head over to Ash. who was getting all set for the seaside, since Gary called him on the phone. Also he even been pranking him a few times about Serena which he didn't mind  him at all, since he got used to the jokes but furthermore he still has to get that picture out from his memory.

He walks out the bedroom with casual clothing on top with trunks behind if he arrives at seaside, still he had pokeball in his bag for any danger or trouble.

When going down-stairs, landing at the ground floor. He popped his head into a living room to see Delia scribbling on a piece a paper and pikachu playing with Mr Mime then noticing him and runs to Ash and climbs on up to his shoulder.

"Mom! am leaving to go out with Gary" he called out and ran to the doorway. putting on his shoes easily and knots shoelace, tightly but comfortably.

"Ok Ash," she answered, but that's not all she told "have you got your underwear?"

"MOM!" Ash embarrassingly shouted, turning red with pikachu chuckling out loud. When he put on his shoes, he went to the door, opening it up allowing a balmy air blowing lightly at his face and goes out by closing behind.

He went to the where Gary told him to meet which he soon found him near a lamp-post, leaning his back on it.

"Gare-bear" Ash called out with a greet wave.

Gary notice this and smirked while Ash goes up to him.

"Hey Ashy-boy, looks like you're ready for the beach," he said.

Ash laughs then looks over to his left side in centimentres to see three girls heading their way, wearing casual clothing and bags over their shoulder, ready for a fun time.

"Hey cuz" he said.

"Hi Ash" May greeted as they arived in-front.

Ash glanced at May then slid his views at Serena, giving a cute smile. However, when he was gazing, Serena clothes disappeared and appeared in a bikini.

Ash's circle eyes widen with a hot blush forming across his Z-cheeks. He blinked several times, thinking if was a dream as he now stares at Serena who was in a bikini for a few moments until Gary snapped his finger's in front of his sight.

"Yo Ashy-boy" Gary called, getting his attention.

Soon, Ash shook his head and glanced at Gary then to Serena.

"You all right Ash" she replied in a concerned expression.

"Pika" Pikachu respond on his shoulder, looking at his trainer.

"ye-yeah" he said still feeling his heart thumping in a million times a second.

With that done. The gang now walk down the quiet street, travelling straight to the seaside which was a couple of metres away from them. Gary and Dawn kept on calling their friend if they have made it, while May, Ash and Serena were chatting behind them, ignoring the conversation.

--------------

When they showed up at the sunnyside beach.

The air was warm and pleasing, Sea was smashing wavily at the big hard rocks and bright sun was shining up at a clear blue sky, reflecting on water with flying Pokemon flapping their wings gliding though the air. It was really beautiful view to take a picture and perfect to have fun day.

There was a smell of cooked doughnuts that made you want to have one, they were made from a side corner where a older man gives a pack to a small girl and it was warm temperature too.