Trust or Lie

No POV

It was a bright morning in Kalos. The sun was shining as the cloud began to clear in the blue sky.

Ash was walking down the streets and saw Gary and Dawn at the bus stop. He had to leave Pikachu at home, well the reason was...let's just say there was a slight problem in the morning.

He still felt weird of why he leaned to kiss Serena, it was like he was complete with her. But why? She has a boyfriend, would that be cheating?

Ash arrives at the bus stop to see Dawn and Gary.

He looked at Gary to see a red hand mark on the cheek while Dawn's arms were folded with an angry yet mad expression.

Ash looked at Gary then at Dawn.

"What going on" He spoke, breaking the two teenagers silence until Dawn turns to Ash still with a mad face.

"Well, Ash why don't you ask Gary for that, firstly he bought a dress which was something inappropriate" she exclaimed with veins popping from the forehead.

Gary snorted and responds "What, every girl like that"

Dawn turns at Gary and huffs by turning away. Ash looked at the two and gave out a signed as two more students arrive which were May and Serena.

When Serena arrives she looks at Ash who looks back, gazing into her eyes.
A blush formed across her cheeks, remembering the time at the party when they nearly kiss in the closet until Dawn had to ruin the moment.

A swelling of nervousness grew inside of her with palms beginning sweat a little as she looks at her crush.

Ash looks up and saw Serena gazing into his auburn eyes. A tingling feeling went through his mind, like it was showing him signs of tips. However, he still wants to know why he leaned forward that night.

Without realising, Gary moves his hand in front of Ash's face.

"Hey Ashy-boy" Gary called, clicking his finger. Ash stops his gaze and turns his head at Gary.

"Huh" he replied in puzzledness.

"You dozed off," Gary said with a frown.

"oh uh yeah" Ash replied in embarrassment putting his arm at the back, rubbing the nape before looking at Serena who still had a blush.

Finally, the bus arrives. They gang enter the bus as they now head over to their school. After that, they arrived at their destination. The gang exited the vehicle and enter through the school gate where they met their friends at the playground, like usual.

When the group formed together and start to talk to each other. Someone was walking up to them.

Dawn looks at her friend and slid her eyes as they were now widened with surprise or anger.

The group noticed this and turn around with their eyes beginning to widen.
There someone behind was none other than Calem who had his hands in pockets and looks with a straighten face.

Serena was still scared from the time when he battled her crush, it did scare her for these past days and tried to forget but couldn't as they now halt in their tracks. 

Ash looks at Calem by frowning his eyebrows, he doesn't know why his rival or enemy was coming towards them.

Ash looked at Serena and senses that she scared from the time he battled Calem then looks ahead as he saw Calem beginning to speak but someone interrupted.

"What are you doing here" May exclaimed, narrowing her eyebrows.

She remembers the time when Calem was about to punch her but was saved from her cousin. However, she still felt angry with Calem as he was now in front of their gang.