Redo and future (Not A Chapter)

So for the past few days or months on this high school book which was my first book on wattpad. I feel like I want to redo this story all over again and make it better to interest you guys. There were comments on how good this story is going so far, but there are a couple mistakes i've done on a few chapters that didn't make sense.

If you could point out the spelling mistakes and chapters that need better redo, plz inform me and I would immediately do it.
The character development and amourshipping moments are a bit too less, and I think I should put more moments and add little more drama scenes in this book, Just so that it would make you guys read more.

I have thought about putting chapters that would be great and emotional to the story and it will help me bring more ideas to amourshipping.

Also, I'm very surprised on how the story is going so far and it's reached over 40K Reads already, so thank you so much. Even my other books.

Now for my future books, i have planned on making 5 or maybe 10 books only on amourshipping, the reason is i want to focus on other things irl, such as the 'Sidemen' group and Ed sheeran fanfics which I have already completed 4 books in the past 2 months.

For those who are waiting for the next update on A Dream, A Destiny 2. I will do it right away, and i apologise for the late chapter. It maybe due to tomorrow or later.

I have actually got 2 collaboration with amour authors which will be confirmed in months time.

The first collaborate will be Gold_Ketchum97, however Red is absence from wattpad so we will see if we have the plans.

And the second is Raullet which we haven't yet confirmed on the story, but we will start off on doing a one shot, then onto the book.

Next thing, I may do a special interview with amour authors, just so you can know about them and their stories.

So that's it, hope you all have a great week and Peace✌️