The problem

Ash POV

"Ashy boy! Over here" Gary called out from the wing in a couple distance, no one was marking him which he was free to pass.

I bounced the orange ball twice and throw it away from my chest as I stretched my arms out for thrust. The ball flied away from me as it heads straight towards at Gary who caught the ball with ease and runs with it in pace while bouncing, heading straight at the other-half side pitch's hoop.

We've been playing over an hour now; our team is winning more point than the other team. I have been scoring a lot of hoops even Gary as we kept on partnering up. But I got to say, it was an easy game, and it's fun having to play with my friends.

The other team which were Drew and Alain scored some but they were losing like a mile. Our points were 112 while there's is 21.

Now, I gazed at Gary as he runs on nearing to the hoop but then stopped by a defender, blocking his way from scoring the win. I knew Gary was in need of help so I ran from wing and shouted for attention while running.

"Gary!" I called out, running then instantly stopped for him to pass at me. Again, there was no one marking me so I was free and clear run towards the goal hoop.

Gary notices my appearance and throws the orange colored black-lined from his chest with power as it flied across field with defenders watching it go. i got ready in my stance asit came near. catching it in my bare hand in ease and start bouncing as i was near to hoop.

I jumped with power from laminated ground, raisng my arms up in the air as high as i possibly can with a ball in my hand reaching for victory. when I did, the ball made it into the circular sized hoop with me clinging on to it as I hold the bar and land down with no trouble.

Hot sweat was dripping off my face, splashing silently on ground.

Soon, the teacher blowed his sliver shined whistle from his mouth giving out a loud sound across room ending the match with our team winning it.

"Nice job Ashy-boy" Gary told as he walks up to me with a plastered smile.

I smiled back "Thanks Gare-bear"

We both gave each other high fives even with our other teammates.

There was defeated expression from the other team that they lost but a game is a game.

The coach puts the orange ball away in shed while rest of students went out for their next lesson.

"Man Ash, you're good" Drew complimented.

I smiled "Thanks"

"That's Ashy-boy for ya" Gary spoke with that nickname but I ignored and went towards Pikachu who has been encouraging me throughout the entire game. As I did, there was one thing missing next to my buddy.

"Hey guys, have you seen my jacket anywhere, i can't fine it" I said looking at my friends giving a shrugged in response.

I glanced at them then at other students. I'm certain I put it there. I thought.

I shot a quick scan around my surroundings to see if it has dropped near me, or anywhere that it had moved, but there was no trace at all in my view.

Oh well, I guess I have to go on in my shirt again.

Pikachu climbs up my whole body and on to my shoulder blade than I soon walked with my friends, heading towards the exit gym door. So now, we have to wait if I have made it to the team or not. i hope i do.

I stepped out first with my friends behind as we go out. However, I step on something which made me slip a little but manage to hang in balance even pikachu did too. I looked down to see my jacket and cap on floor, which made me confused completely.