New champion day out

No POV

*ring*ring*

The school bell rang loud across the hallway. It was now lunchtime as students exited the classroom, and head over to the cafeteria, getting their lunch.

With Ash, who was now walking down from the gym after winning an easy battle against Calem. He enters the Pokemon centre and saw Nurse joy behind a counter. Ash gives all his pokeball and even Pikachu who jumps from his shoulder and lands on a tray, sitting down on it comfortably. Nurse joy carried the tray and walks away from him, for Ash's Pokemon to be healed.

Ash patiently waits inside the room, sitting down on a comfy chair replying through his match against Calem, he tries to remember his mistakes and weakness for him to improve.

After waiting a couple of minutes go by. He heard a bell knowing who was it for and saw Nurse Joy bring out a tray with sphere pokeballs and even Pikachu jumping out from the tray onto Ash's shoulder which it found it more comfortable.

Ash took his pokeball and waved goodbye to Nurse Joy, walking out the Pokemon centre and head over to lunch as Ash's tummy made a loud grumble.

"Man, I really need food" He mumbled to himself while Pikachu shook his head of his idiotic trainer.

As Ash walked along the hallway. All the students were looking at him as he walks down, ignoring his surrounding and head straight to the cafeteria.

He arrives and opens the door. Stepping inside as his eyes scanned around his surrounding, looking around to find his friends anywhere.

Soon, Ash spotted his friends around the corner and starts to walk up to them, he even felt relief that Calem was not with them at this time. But Still, there were students gazing at him like he was some sort of a superstar.

As he arrives, Gary notices him coming and spoke.

"Ashy-boy, come sit here" motioned him to sit on a empty seat near him.

Ash nods and sat down next to Gary as the groups start talk. Pikachu climbs off from Ash's shoulder and lands on in his lap, going into sleep.

"So Ashy-boy, now that you have defeated Calem, your now the school champion" Gary told.

Ash looks at him puzzled "Really, well that was an easy battle, I thought it will be a hard one"

All the group sweat dropped on what he just said. Serena giggled quietly as May spoke out.

"Really Ash! You thought that was easy, you nearly scared us in the last round" 

"What, I was planning my strategy" Ash said.

The two cousins started to bicker more making it into a heated argument. The group sweat-dropped again except for Serena who just giggled quietly at the scene, well more to Ash of course. But Dawn picked this up, a smile crawled up on her face and spoke out. She first started clearing her throat interrupting the two.

"Guys, You are all invited to my house tomorrow"

Ash and May stopped their argument in a second as the whole group were now focused on Dawn.

"Huh, what do you mean by that?" Misty squinted, wanting to know the reason. Dawn looked at her and smiled.

"Well what I mean is. it's my birthday" Dawn squealed at the last part with joy.

The gang eyes widened in surprise on Dawn sentence. The girls started to squeal while the boys looked at them and talk on their own, except for Paul who just kept looking at Dawn with wide eyes until Gary interrupts.