Answers!!

So I looked at the few questions and if some more comes then I'll just add on to this chapter. 

XxShuckfacexX& bunnybaby786:: Who's your favorite Fast and Furious Character? 

Answer:: That's actually hard to think about being that I love them all so much but it's kind of obvious, I love Brian O'Conner and Dom. When I saw the first movie I was completely oblivious to whom Vin Diesel was at the time and around the second movie I was in complete love with him, Then Paul Walker came into the picture and he just made my life all of the better ya know and when he passed,, I cried for like three weeks.

XxShuckfacexX&bunnybaby786 :: How old are you?

Answer:: I am the wonderful eighteen years young!! Yeaa I said it 

XxShuckfacexX&bunnybaby786:: Where are you from. 

Answer:: Well I'm from the wonderful Southern state of North Carolina, U.S.A 

Mirakiayah:: What's your favorite book? What's the best day of your life? And how are Dom and Brian your favorite characters if you have a Han fanfic? Just curious/ confused... 😊

Answer:: Haha Well I've always had a thing for manly men and when F&F came out I was just a little too far gone with the characters. I've always loved Asians so Han kind of won my heart lolol but yeaa. My fav. book... ooo that's hard I'm really into romantic and crime, but at the moment I have been rereading The Fifty Shades of Gray trilogy lmaoo I hate the movie so much. The best day of my life was when I graduated High school recently that was a milestone that I was happy that I got to achieve.

Tay-31Flash :: What is the sequel going to be called??  Or if it has been written what's it called?

Answer:: Well I've actually been very busy with classes way too much to even think about the sequel but being that I am on break I'm actually going to focus more on all of my stories and try to finish them up, But I have written a few chapters on quotev being that that was where I had orignally posted the story. The title is A New Start [[ Book 2 of Old Ends, New beginnings]] I'm planning to change it, but I also hope that I have the first five or ten chapters up by the next two weeks. SO please be patient. If you want to read what's already up on quotev than you can but I think it's only like three or four  chapters. If you do read it please comment and tell me if you like it or not because I am planning on changing a lot about the story line. I hoped this answered your question.

This was all so far I hope more comes!!!