<< Old Emotions New Actions >>

Third Person POV

Just sitting in the room the two weren't even looking at each other, that's how awkward it was in the room with both of them. Han was going back and forth in his head of whether if he should bring what happened up or not, but Jorden was trying her best to look at everything else but Han. She didn't want to talk to him at all she didn't really want him in her room but he is the only one that is there and that knows how sick she can get.

" Look J-Jorden- "

" Hello!?! Anyone here? "

Jorden had took her eyes off the comforter that she was staring at for the past three to four hours before running out the room . The voice sounded so familiar to her she just had to see if what she was hearing was true. Standing in the middle of the floor with bags in his hands and on his shoulder, turning around while his head was up looking out the skylight that hovered over the hideout. Jorden had a huge smile on her face as she had ran to him with open arms as he met her last minute. Dropping his bags as she had jumped of the floor and wrapped her legs around his waist and nuzzled her face into his neck while his arms were wrapped tight around her waist as if this was the last time they were ever seeing each other ever again.

" Avan what are you doing here? Aren't you meant to be finishing your classes?"
" Nope I took off just to come and see my girl, I missed you so much.

Letting out a small squel Jorden had tigened her grip on the boys neck as he giggled causing a shiver to go down her spine. She missed this boy so much it wasn;t even funny. Avan had a hold on her, to be honest, that Han never did. Yea crazy right but she liked the kid a lot and she wanted to tell him. Feeling cold metal on the back of her thighs Jorden had leg go of his waist and pulled back some so she could see the smile that she had began to fall for. Avan was back in cali, just waiting when he thought that he should just go see his girl and he did, now he doesn't even regret getting on that plane.

" But you'll miss notes that you'll need."
" I asked a friend of mine to tape it for me. I'm fine alright no need to worry about me. "

Jorden just nodded as his hands rested on her waist and exposed skin, both was inching closer and closer to each other so they could feel their lips against one another. The kiss was so close to happening until a cough in the background causing them to stop and Jorden to place her head on Avan's shoulder. Jorden had looked up to see the jealous face of Han that she was so use to seeing that it didn't bother her but Avan on the other hand didn't know what to do being that he has only seen the man one other time so he doesn't know what the Asian is able to do.

" Han, Avan. He was the guy yall scared off back in Cali. Avan this is Han my -"
" Boyfriend."

Hearing the words leave his mouth Avan had began to back away from Jorden with a hurt and pained look on his face. Jorden on the other hand was ready to kill Han where he stood which was being held with a smirk on his face as he watch the issue unfold in front of his eyes.

" Boy...Friend. You told me you were single when we met and now you have a boy friend. So what, were you just striging me along just for fun-"

Avan was talking to fast for her to jump in and tell him to shut up so she could explain. She so could and couldn't believe that Han would be that jealous and say that to Avan.

" -I mean we were doing so good and now-"
" Avan just shut up and let me finish!"

A small nod had came from him as the little girl in front of him just yelled like a mother.

" Han is my EX- boyfriend and he is just jealous that I don't love him anymore. Isn't that right Han."

With a hard face Han had walked passed the two and towards his room where he could think without seeing them. Avan had smiled and let out a breath of relief as she had said those words. He had walked back up to her and stood in between her legs and rubbed on the exposed skin of her thighs being that she was in all black Nike shorts and a tank top.

" Oo, I see you dressed for me."

They both had let out a chuckle knowing that she wasn't looking her best at the moment.

" Oh hush. I don't feel good."
" Awe what wrong? My little baby has a cold?"
" Baby?, Now I;m your baby?"
" I mean only if you want to be."
" So, is this your wack way of wanting me to say yes to being your girlfriend. "
" Maybe, it wouldn't be so wack if you would say yes. "

Jorden had chuckled and nodded at her new goofball as she had re-wrapped her arms around his neck looking behind them she had saw Han with a pained look on his face as he saw the girl he was still in major love with hug another man and touch another man. Han wants her back, he needs her back. He he would do anything just to get her to talk to him again.

+_______++++++++++____________++++++++++++_______________++++++++++++++__________________+++++++++++

Word Count:: 1011

A/N:: Ahhh another chapter is out and please tell me what you think. oh don't forget to Heart you guys. The next chapter I'm thinking of doing a Q&A for the author so comment your questions and I'll try to answer as many as I can in the next chapter.