<< New Action, New Places >>

Third Person POV

Jorden and Avan has been hooked to each others hip since he had gotten into London. Jorden knows that she likes this guy with all shes got but there is just one thing standing in the way, well, more like a person then a thing and that person just can't seem to leave her alone. I'ts like ever since Avan came into the picture Han felt as if he lost his chance to try and get back his girl. Everyday he would see them hooked to each others hip like it was nothing and it bothered him that he didn't know much on the kid other then that him and Jorden had went to school together and that was all that he could manage to dig up on him like all. not even a tiny parking ticket, and it bothered him.

Walking towards Jorden and Avan Han had a hard look as they became closer and closer. You could hear Jorden grunt as he cam into her view.

" What do you want?"
" I need to talk to you, Jorden it's really important."
" No."

Han was desperate. So he just gave her the eyes that he would give anyone in a pleading moment. Jorden then caved, she didn't want to but she caved.

" Fine. Avan I promise I'll be right back."

He just nods and lets her go and walk away so they could have their privet moment. Jorden looks at Han with a vulgar looked on her face and walked by him to go to the fridge that they had in there go grab a beer and sat down on top of the table.

" Alright, you got two minuets so make 'em count."

Han had nodded towards her and started talking.

" Look I just don't trust the kid. "
" Well thats a personal problem because your not the one dating him now are you? "

Jorden had gotten off the table and walked towards Han slowly. Coming face to face with him, Jorden could see the concern in his face but she didn't care she wanted to get her point across.

" Han you have lost the right and say over anything that I do anymore, You proved to me that you will always and I mean ALWAYS be the player that all women in Japan would love to get their hands on. "
" Look Jorden I know I wasn't the best boyfriend-"
" You got that right."
" -But I also wasn't the worst. We had more good times then bad and you know that I'm right when I say that you had a blast when you were with me. All the things that I was able to provide you with, all the running from the cops and still making it back alive without any bullet holes in either one of us, going out all hours of the night and coming back home to only the two of us, cuddling in out big bed with snacks in front of us as we looked at movies that always seemed to catch out attention. Jorden you miss all of it and I know you do. You miss me."

Jorden was lost for words now. She had stepped back away from him but has hands caught her hip; She had looked up at the dark brown orbs that caught her heart the first time they had met. Han was watching her every move as she was in his arms the feeling that the both missed but didn't want to tell one another. Jorden was falling back in the hole she thought she had covered up years and years back but as she seemed to even glance at the eyes of the man she once had strong love for she just seemed to fall further and further back into his hold.

She had wiggled out of his grip and watch a look of disappointment go across his face and in his eyes.

" Look that may be true but at the end of the day you hurt me in ways that no other man could Han; You showed me that you can take the player out of the game, but not the game out of the player and you played me like I was the last level that you were ready to get over.. Look your two minuets are up so leave me and Avan alone alright."

And with that she had walked away with beer in hand and lots on her mind. Han on the other hand was still trying to get over the fact that she was completely gone there was no coming back from the damage that was done between the two and it was officially over between the two. Giving up Han had walked over to the computers and sat beside Tej. Tej had just shook his head and continued on with his work that he had started.

" I think its really over with us. Like we are done, no going back, no reminiscing on the old times, no growing old like she promised."
" Duh, dude you practically let her go, you didn't try hard enough to fight for what you want. The day that 'it' happened you practically let her walk out of your life you didn't jump up and take the keys from her hand and forcing her to stay and hear your side although it wouldn't have made much of a difference that you still let her get hurt by a goon from your past. "
" Why thanks Tej for making me feel much better about my lost love. "
" No problem I'm just doing my job. Hey, hey, hey look at this. "

Tej had pointed at something on the screen before tapping it.

" This is where they are hiding at. We have to tell Dom and B. "

He had gotten up quickly and began to go towards where the two men were sitting, not before looking back over his shoulder.

" Look Han, Just give her more time then you have alright. She is liking a guy, okay she is happy now. Just don't try and mess up something that is going good for her."

And with that he had walked away to show the guys what he had found.

" Hey Dom, Brian. Look at this. "

He had handed them the sheet of paper with a bunch of wards on it and a picture of what looks like an abandon garage and few people standing guard.

" This is where I got a last hit for Shaw and his crew. "

The two had looked at each other and nodded. Dom had motioned towards his sister and Gisele, Han and Roman.

" I want you to go to this location and get what ever you can out of the men that is there. "

They had nodded and headed towards the cars but Jorden had went to Avan first.

" Hey you."
" Hey to you. Why all dressed I thought today was out lazy day. "
" I did to but I got something to do that came in the way of that. "
" Oh.. Can I come. "
" No Avan I'm not risking your life and scaring you. "
" Oh come on. Just let me come if I mess this up then I wont come any more and I'll go home and wait for you to come back. "

Jorden was thinking hard about the issue and while she was thinking Gisele saw a chance to mess up her relationship just like how she messed up hers.

" Awe, Jorden let the boy come. I'm sure he wont hurt anyone. "
" Yea Jo, I wont hurt anyone and I'll do what ever you say for three months."
" That's not wha- wait three months?"
" Yes anything for three months. "

Jorden had an evil smirk on her face as she was thinking about the situation. Then nodded and pecked his lip.

" Oh that will be a very fun three months. "

A chuckle had came from both of their lips as they had walked over to her car and followed Han and Roman to the spot where they were meant to scare some people into giving them the information that they needed. Pulling up they had parked in the back so they wouldn't notice that people where coming or found out where they were hiding at.

" Alright, So Tej and them said this is number five on our list. "

They were all standing beside each other while looking down in the court yard they were all looking at the man that was in the middle with what seemed like a power gun. He had pressed the trigger and they had saw the what ever was in the barrel go through the concrete wall. All of there faces went priceless.

" What's the dude plan on hunting. Mobey Dick?"

Small chuckled had came from them as they had stood close to the rale and began to brain storm.

" That must be out guy. So how do yall want to play this? "
" Me and Han got this. We go in tight, let me do all the talking. Yall have my back on it."

Gisele had smirked at them and looked at Jorden who had then nodded and fixed her shirt a bit so that more cleavage was showing then before. Avan had saw what she was doing and reached over to try and pull it up but she slapped his hand.

" There is just one thing you guys are forgetting."
" And that is."
" He's a man."
Roman felt lose while Han just rested his arm against the rail. She had motioned to Jorden for them to go and they had walked away from the group.

" She always says that. "

Jorden had looked around as they were walking down towards the opening.

" Look I know were not the best of friends."
" No you don't say. "

Gisele had pulled Jordens arm to stop her from walking causing her to look up at her being that she around five five.

" Can we just put that... stump behind us and be civil. "
" A stump.. No that was more then just a stump. You basically said that I was here to take Han from you when you drove him away yourself. Now come on so we can get this over with. "

Above the two the guys sat there and watched the girls work their magic. Han was still uneasy about Avan and he wanted to make sure that his intentions were good.

" So Even.-"
" It's Avan. "
" What ever. What's up with you and Jorden? Are you two actually a thing or just continuing sneaking around behind her brothers back."

Han had looked over at Avan who held a cocky smirk.

" Dom and Brian knows about me and Jo. And what ever goes on within our relationship isn't really much of your business now is it? "

Han was about to say something back but gun shots were heard and it caused all three of them to spring into action; Coming down from the upper level quickly going to their defense. Han tried to quickly go to Jorden but Avan beat him to it.

" Hey, are you okay? "
" Avan I'm fine. Why are you down here go back to the hide out until further notice. "

Jorden had yelled that at him as she was running towards the way she saw a very families face run. Avan had just nodded as he looked at her retreating figure. Han and Roman had came up beside him as Gisele had walked and stopped in front of them.

" Well.. We know that Shaw is on to us. "

And with that she just walked away. While the three are still worried about Jorden and how she just ran after Letty who can't seem to remember anyone in the family.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

A/N:: Okay so this is past long over due. I'm so sorry that I've took so long but I also seem to have a life outside of this beauty of a fanfiction. So please let me know what you think about this chapter. KaY