<< New Places, New Endings >>

Third Person POV

Coming back with bruises on her face, and her hand on her side Jorden had walked into the hideout with out any worry to what her brothers might do or say. When they saw her come into the hideout, she was hastily crowed with a bunch of people and questions that she didn't want to hear.

" Guys back up, dang. I'm fine. "
" If you were fine you wouldn't be holding your side now would you? "
" I'm fine now drop it."

With the stern look on her face, Jorden had pushed through the crowd and went to her room. Jorden had went into the bathroom to take a long hot muscle relaxing shower. Once she got out she had just looked in the mirror to see the bruises on her rib cage form. All she could think about was how the girl she just fought back there wasn't the girl that she thought of as a second mom, it wasn't the girl that she knew her brother had married and fell in love with... It wasn't her Letty.

When she entered to her room she saw a back sitting on the bed, he had looked over his shoulder showing his face.

" Han what do you want. "
" Look you know I know you better then anyone in this whole building. What happened when you ran away? "

Jorden had sighed and went over to the dressed in the room to get her undergarments and put them on, as long as they were together Jorden was body sacred so she just changed knowing that he had seen it all a few times.

" I went after her. "
" Why, Jorden we were worried. "
" I don't see why I can take care of myself okay. Look I though she would've recognized me but no not even a blink. "

Han had felt her pain and went to sit beside her on the bed, going slowly knowing that she would react Han had sat down a looked at Jorden who had tears running down her face.

" Han I just miss her ya know. I miss what we had, I miss the family. "
" I know Jo, I know. Shh, It's going to be okay, ok. You wont have to cry about anything no more okay."

She just nodded and hid her head within his shoulder. Han had a small smile as he was rubbing his hand in small circles on Jorden's back trying to calm her down. He heard what she said and it kept going round and round in his head. ' I miss us' He wasn't about to let this go unnoticed so he started to devise a plan to get her back and keep her.

After what seem like a few minutes but was actually three hours. The bed that held the broken hearted Jorden was now being filled by two bodies, one that was very familiar and another that was foreign to the room period. Han was there laying away looking at TV while Jorden had cried herself to sleep within his arms and he wasn't planning on moving anytime soon. Han knew that she still had feelings for him but now it was time to bring them out. Looking over at the clock seeing that it was late at night Han thought it would be a good time to go back to his room and sleep there. Moving to get up and out of the grip of the sleeping Jorden, Han had placed her arm softly on the bed and began to walk out only to feel a hand grab his wrist. He had looked down to see a still sleeping Jorden but a tight firm grip on his wrist caused a small smirk to appear on his face.

" Don't go. Not yet. "

Han had nodded and sat back in his spot he had began to wonder if she was eve asleep at all during this time and he knew that Jorden out of all people can't fake sleep so that thought was pushed to the side. Jorden on the other hand didn't know what to do when she was crying in his shoulder, it felt like old times to her and she needed that feeling in order for her to feel safe around Han again and she knew that this was a right moment to try and push everything up and out through tears. Coming back into the life she never wanted, losing the only mother figure she had within her life, losing the man she thought loved her as much as she loved him, and just over all...

Stress
Stress to get things right
Stress to find Shaw
Stress that Avan will get hurt being here
Stress that Avan will leave her after he sees what they do for a family business
Just... Stress. And she wanted to get that off her shoulders and this was the time whether or not she was alone of with someone she disliked strongly she was going to cry out her feelings and that eventually made her fall asleep. Jorden had woken up and peeked at the wall light up clock that she had 11:45 is what it read and she still felt that same hand that use to fit her perfectly, the arm that was wrapped around her was the same arm that held her countless of nights. The arm she thought she would never get enough of is the arm that she seem to live without at the moment. Jorden had began to reminiscence in the past to when her and Han were the best things in the world.

Yes she had to admit maybe Han was a bit older when they first met but they couldn't be separated, it was like they ere attached at the hip and happy with it. Everyone was Happy for the young Jorden at that time all but her older over-protective father like brother. And at this time Dom never like the face that his twenty something year old friend had the hots for his sixteen year old sister and he wasn't having any of it. But Dom finally stopped when he saw how happy she was when ever they would go out on dates or just simply hung out together. Dome loved the fact that his little sister was becoming her old self again. After they lost their mother she never smiled or went out the house other then to go to school practice and back, Jorden never did anything until Han came along.

Around her eighteenth birthday that was when Han had finally asked Jorden to be his girlfriend and when the words yes rolled off her tongue like water. Han was proud, he knew that she was still easy to make mad or sad so that was the night that Han had told Jorden that he belonged to her and only her, and she believed him. Han did great for the first year and a half but then he screwed up when they were out at a race. Han claimed that he was drunk and she came on to him but Jorden... She knew better, Jorden wasn't stupid and that night he pinged her to be so Jorden stopped talking to Han for what seemed like months but only three weeks.

Jorden knew what she had gotten herself in to when she and Han had reached the five year mark, yea who thought they would've last that long, but they did and they were proud but that was also the year that ended everything between them and Jorden became a better person after that.

Feeling the bed move and her arm get moved off of his slim waist, Jorden had began to frown slightly but didn't let it show very much. Han had began to walk away bit Jorden had grabbed his hand causing his movements to come to a hult.

" Don't go... not yet. "

Jorden knew he had nodded when she felt his body lay back on the bed. She had put her arm back around his waist and began to soak up what little good memories she had left with her. But that was all brought to an end when the door had opened and it show a very angry and heated Avan, that was just coming back from a heated workout might I add.

Avan was beyond the point of mad when he had saw his girl friend snuggled up with her ex. He didn't know what to feel or do. Jorden had gotten up slowly knowing to to blow things out of hand and also because she had a major headache and she knew yelling was going to come.

" Avan. "
" What is he doing in her Jo? Huh I thought you hated him what so now yall are all of a sudden friends again? Huh? Answer me Jorden!!"

A shudder had went down her spin as Avan raised his voice being that she was so close to hitting him in his chest she had to ball her fist up to make sure she didn't do anything too crazy.

" Avan just calm down. Okay nothing happened he was just here being a good friend to me when I needed one. Okay."
" No not okay. First it's going to be friends and next your going to be cheating on me behind my back. "

A smack was heard all thru the hideout as people began to crowd the door. Avan was shocked just as much as everyone else was.

" How dare you say that to me. I should be saying it to you. I don't know you nor what your like and I'm dating you. I should've said no if I knew that you were going too have this thought process. Like really Avan do you not trust me? "
" I No, Jorden I do it's him that I don't trust. Okay. "
" Him you don't have to worry about I have nothing for him like I use to. Han is nothing but... the past for me nothing more nothing less. "
" Then why were yalls arm around each other. "
" Because that's how someone comfort a friend. No you know what I don't care anymore. Go... We're done. "

Avan as taken back from what Jorden had said and began to shake his head and reached out for her hand but she yanked it away and looked at him with a disappointed look.

" I can't believe you would think that I would actually purposely cheat on you like.. I know you don't trust me. So just go home okay. You better hope I'll still talk to you. "

Avan was still a little lost from what was going on at the moment but he got what she said and went to get his stuff thinking how much he just screwed up knowing that she wouldn't do anything to hurt him but he doesn't know why he just couldn't believe that. With his bag on his shoulder and suit case in hand he had made his way to the door with Jorden behind him. Avan had turned around looking her in her eyes giving her a small soft smile the smile that she loved when they first fell in love.

Avan had placed his free hand on her cheek causing Jorden to lean into his touch then shook her head and looked up at him with watery eyes.

" I'm sorry, I really wish you would've trusted me. "
" I know. I'm sorry"

Hearing the ding to the elevator. Giving Jorden a small kiss on the corner of her lips she had watched him walk away.

" It was for the best. "

Jorden had told herself as she had walked away. Walking out of the hideout Avan had placed his things inside of the cab and told the driver where to go then his phone had rang showing an unknown number but Avan knew exactly who it was and answered it with a straight face.

" Hey, I'm on my way..."
" Are they still together."
" No but they look and act as if they still have feelings for each other. "
" Good. When are you coming back to Japan? "
" " Uhh give me a week I have to get stuff from Cali then I'll be back home. "
" Okay see ya Toshi. "
" See ya D. "

And with that Avan had gotten off the phone and stirred ahead watching the rode. He hated what he had to do but that's what he get from going behind D.K. and trading parts. Avan was looking out the window thinking about what he had just done to the girl he actually liked for the first time He had put his head in his hands and just thought about everything that is about to go down.

Back at the hideout was a confused Jorden and family. They were lost at what just happened so they were just waiting on an explanation from the two of them.

" So is anybody going to tell us what happened. "

Han had looked at Jorden, while she looked back before she started talking.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

A/N:: Hey hey hey.... So yea its been way to long I tried to give you a long chapter and what not please tell me what you think...