<< Different Place, Same People >>

Third Person POV

    A plane had landed in the Heathrow Airport in the good old city of London, England. Getting off the plane was a family all had smiles on their faces, well all but one. That one didn't want to be there no matter what happened she was drug back into something she thought she had given up a long time ago and look what came back to bite her in the butt.

" Come on J, cheer up. Think of it as a vacay that was long over due. "

    Tej tried to cheer her up with his award winning smile, but that only made her shake her head and chuckle lightly at his attempt. Jorden was walking in the back of the crowd with her bag on her shoulder with all her importants. Not knowing that they would get to work as soon as they had landed.

" Who's picking us up."
" More or so What. "

    Tej said with a smart sound in his voice as he nodded towards the three Chevy Tahoe's that was waiting for our arrival. That's when Tej had an idea.

" Alright So B with Dom and Mia, Me and Rom with Gisele, and Han with Jo. "

    Gisele tried to imply that she should ride with her boyfriend but Tej went on as if he didn't hear a word she said and gotten into his car while every one else had gotten into theirs. Jorden couldn't be any more outraged at the fact that she had to share with him out of all people. She felt cheated as soon as they got in the car. Jorden had sat on the far right side of the car and kept her back facing Han at all cost. She even put her headphones on so she couldn't even hear him breath. She was so deep into thought that she had forgotten about him being in the car until he touched her arm causing her to jump and take off her headphones.

" What. "
" Look we are going to be here for a while so I think it would be great if we could just be ... I don't know civil. "
" Civil. You want me out of all people to be civil with you. Maybe I'll be civil when you leave and then, just maybe will things be okay but until then you don't have the right to talk to me at all."

    Jorden had let out a breath and turned her back again thinking to herself how could she be so stupid in dating him at all. Han on the other hand was trying to find out a way, any way to make her talk to him again.

" Look Jo. "
" Don't call me that. "
" Jorden. How many times to I have to say that I am sorry for what happened. It's not like I knew that was going to happen. "

    Jorden had scuffed and turned to face with with a glare that could kill.

" Something and I mean anything should have raised a red flag when you haven't seen me for almost an hour Han. Mainly on your birthday but no you were to busy shoving your tongue down some nothing but bone skank with barely any clothing on her body. Han we were meant to be together forever that's actually what you said to me but yet you go around and continue your 'Han' ways even after you told me and proved to me that you were done with that part of your life. Han I loved you yes I will admit that but that day crushed everything for you, for me, for us. "
" So are we ever going to be on good terms? "
" Probably not. "

    The car had stopped and Jorden was the first to get out, while Han still sat in the car with a blank look on his face and a single tear rolling down his cheek. He didn't want to believe that they were never going to get back with each other, He didn't want to believe that the love she had for him was gone. He didn't want to believe anything that left her lips. Han had sat his head on the head rest and closed his eyes as he began to think about everything he did wrong while they were together.

    Yes He cheated but she still took him back because she loved him, He never really paid any attention to her, but she still loved him. Han was coming up with every thing that he had did wrong but he always found the good through all the stuff she had did right. She had never cheated on him, never not even once. Jorden never did him wrong but yet he always did the complete opposite towards her.

    Feeling hands on his face Han had jerked his eyes open to come face to face with Gisele, His actual girl friend, The one that he is meant to care more about.

" Hey are you alright. "
" Yea I'm fine. Come on they might be looking for us."

    She had nodded and backed up allowing him to get out the car and they walked hand in hand into the build that they would be occupying for the time being. Everybody was already up there just waiting for them. Dom had heard Gisele's combat boots click on the floor which signaled him to start talking.

" Alright the only reason why we are here is because Hobbs has gotten a bit to close, So the only way for him to clear our names. I agreed for us to work for him. "

    Jorden was pulled in when she heard the world clear and name in the same sentence. She thought she was hearing stuff for a moment.

" We have two jobs while we are here-"

    He had began to walk around everybody as he began to explain the plan to them all.

" One, Take down Owen Shaw, and Two find Letty and bring her home. "

    Jorden was ecstatic that her family was trying to clear their name of all the bad things that was done in the past. But just as the happy was up it ended when they heard foot steps in the background. They had all turned to face a tall six three bald man who was wearing a gray tight muscle shirt, Camo pants and combat boots. It made Jorden think of the military.

" Everyone but Jorden knows who you are, So lets make this quick. Jo this is Luke Hobbs. He is going to be the one that we are working for and the one who will clear our names. Hobbs this is my little sister-"
" Jorden Toretto. At age sixteen you went in because of underage driving and drag racing, and the after that the list is just like your brothers. How could a young girl like you go down that path. "
" Well when you have awesome brothers like mine you just tend to do what they do. Ya know. "

    Hobbs still couldn't figure out why she did what she did, but no one could not even Dom. Jorden tend to look up to her big brother and around the time where Brian had got involved and she really wanted to be like them but she just feel into the wrong crowd trying the be like her brothers which caused her to snap out of it and correct her life.

" Well Now that you all have met lets get down to business. How in the world are we going to beat someone in our own game with out the rides to beat them in? "

    Tej had smirked at Mia's comment as he looked at Hobbs.

" Oh don't worry I have a plan. I'll just need Hobbs to come with me on this. "
" Oh no, why me. "
" Because your a big bottle of baby oil waiting to be open duh. "

    And the walked out still arguing about why Hobbs had to come. The rest of the crew just went about their day roaming around looking at where they would be sleeping at. Roman had walked over to Han, who had been eating some chips for the past hour, While walking over towards him a smirk appeared on his face when he began to think about what he was going to say.

" So. "
" So?"
" Jorden and the guy we saw her with what.. yesterday. They seemed so cute and happy don't ya think? "
" I'm not going to answer that. I know what you're trying to do Ro it's not going to work. "
" Well what do you think I was trying to do Han. "
" You're trying to get me jealous. It wont work. I don't care about her or that boy that looked like freaking tumbalina with his hair, and a wanna be muscle head. Like what does he have that I don't. I'm positive that he doesn't even race nor like cars as much as she does. It'll never work between them. "

    Roman was bursting out in laughter by the time Han was done with the rant. Han had looked over at his laughing friend and sent him a glare when he realized what he did then smacked him on his head. Roman had stopped laughing long enough to say ow before going back in to his laughter fit.

" Mister I'm-Not-Jealous. Oh alright yea very believable. Han why don't you just save everyone the heartache and just fight to get her back. "
" If have not noticed. I have a girlfriend and Jorden hates me. "
" So you're saying that if Jo didn't hate you, you would be with her again? "
" What I did not say say. "
" But your not denying it. So is it true would ya? "

    Han had began to think to himself. He loved Jorden no matter what, Yea he had a girlfriend but that doesn't mean that he would hurt her to be with Jorden but if they were both single yea he would try his hardest to get her back but they aren't single so...

" Yea So would ya?"

    A feminine voice had came into the conversations causing both of the men to turn to their right only to come face to face with Gisele whose face held a sharp look but also her eyes were full with hurt and maybe a hint of distrust. Roman had looked between the two before leaving the room so they could talk it out. Gisele had walked up to Han with her arms crossed and still a sharp hard look on her face.

" So tell me Han do you still love her? "
" Gisele don't start as well. "
" Don't start? You just basically told Roman that you still have feelings for a girl who could give two S***s about you regardless of how you are feeling or looking. "
" Whoa, I didn't say that I still had feelings for anyone. "
" Then what is it Han. Tell me this do you or don't you still love that girl in there. Tell me now and tell me the truth."

    Han was caught off guard when Gisele had asked him if he still loved Jorden or not. He didn't know what to say, Jorden was his first love she was with him through a whole lot of thick and thin. She was the reason why he had quit smoking. She meant the world to him but when they broke up everything that he had worked for with her had went down the drain. Yea he missed her, yea he loved her but does he still have those same feelings for her.. he doesn't know fully.

" I don't know"

" Yall were back"

    Han feeling saved by the bell, well in this case saved by Tej and Hobbs. Han had began to walk back through to the main part of the room but was stopped by a hand going on his chest.

" Do you or don't you Han. "
" G... I don't know. "
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

A/N:: This is another short chapter and I think that it doesn't make any sense but here ya go please comment and tell me how it is you guys.

Word Count:: 2104  

       Do not copy anything from this story
( Original Characters, Plot, Ideas, Scenes. Etc )