<< New Endings, Old Loves >>

Third Person POV

" So he just blew everything out of proportion? "
" Yea basically. So I just called it off. "

Jorden had told everyone what had happened and why Avan just left with a very bruised cheek. They understood what she did but they couldn't get why Han did what he did, well the did but didn't want to talk about it until the two had left, and when they did oh conversations just went all over the place.

" So do yall actually think she is going to give Han another chance of keep him in the friend zone."

Roman was the first to say what they all were thinking.

" Well I know my little sister. She just might if Han keeps up with the warming her up thing she will become putty in his hands, "

Mia had said while rubbing her stomach no one knows of the surprise yet and she is going to tell the soon but.. not now. They had all nodded at what was said and how true it was. On the other side of the walls stood Jorden looking out the ceiling to floor window that was in her room. It over-looked the city of London.

" It's beautiful ya know. "
" Yea it is. "

Han had walked up behind her and looked at the view as well, He could tell that she was deep in thought so he didn't bother her and just let things flow where it may.

" Han. "
" Yea. "
" I came to a conclusion. "

Jorden had turned around to face him looking Han dead in his eyes it had caused him to be shaken up a bit. Jorden had been putting a lot of things to thought and she knew something for a fact. She loved Han Lue and she still does. It never went away and she was forcing it to even when she didn't want it to leave. She loved that man that pissed her off with mostly anything he does and she finally came to conclusion with herself after fighting for years about it. She still loves him and she still wants him for her own.

" And that would be?"
" Don't go over board when I tell you this okay. "
" No promises. "
" Han I -"

The door had opened reviling Brian with a stone hard face on.

" It's go time. Come on. "

Jorden had looked at Han with an apologetic look that lingered on her face for a while as they were walking out towards the cars that were ready for them to speed away.

Racing up to what looks like a military base Jorden was riding beside Han and Gisele. She was a bit annoyed with the fact that she was riding with him but she soon pushed that over her shoulders when they had started speeding down the landing strip going after a plane that looks as if it was about to take off.

It was a whole plan going down right now. The one that they have been working on ever since they have gotten word that it was insiders all over the place for Shaw. Tej and Roman had already gotten the arrow in the wing and now everyone was waiting on Han and Gisele but they were having issues. the Car had gotten stuck on the cord so the car and the one beside it had gotten lifted up in the air causing Jorden to slow down as she had watched the scene unfold in front of her. She was going crazy what is Han had fell.. that would be a long fall. So she had sped up to be underneath the car just in case what she had imagined in her head were to come true. Looking up she had saw gun shots then a body falling, before she knew it she had came face to face with a knocked out Gisele on her front end. She had stopped the car and gotten out checking her pulse first only to have her wrist snatched out her hand.

" I'm fine just go okay. Tell him you love him before it's too late. "

Gisele had gotten off the car and limped to a safe spot for now but Jorden couldn't let her go unchecked so she made a note to come and make sure she was okay. Han on the other hand was a wreck. Seeing the girl that he spent so much of his time with fall to her death only made him more angry then he already was and didn't hesitate to shoot the guy in the head.

After bringing down the plane everyone were waiting knowing that Dom didn't make it off in time they just sat there looking at the flames. They had gotten Letty back but with out Dom the family would just be nothing. Roman had walked up to Han who had a dead look on his face as Roman sat a hand on his shoulder knowing what he was asking Han just shook his head.

" Han. "

Hearing Jordens voice he had slowly turned to look at her with tears in his eyes. Jorden was confused on why he was crying. She figured that it was about Dom so she sat her hand on his shoulder.

" Han Dom is going to be okay. I know my brother he doesn't go down easy. "
" Okay good for him. I just lost the only girl that ever meant anything to me and your worried about your brother. "

Jorden was taken back a bit when he had raised his voice at her but that wasn't the only thing ' the girl that ever meant anything to me' those words kept going round and round in her head. Han had realized what he just said and his eyes had soften at the girl in front of him. He tried to reach out to her but she slapped his hand. Jorden had heard the proud yells of the family telling her that her brother was okay so she gotten back in her car and sped off with only what Han had said going through her mind a the moment.

" I knew I shouldn't have let him get back into life, I shouldn't have let him in. I just shouldn't have period. "

Jorden was beating herself up as she was speeding and drifting around any corner to find the quickest way back to the hideout, but one turn too sharp and the car went out of control Jorden had tried to get it back on track but it was fishtailing too much and she couldn't get it. Jorden was getting scared as she tired to push the breaks but the caused the car to flip on it side and roll.
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_
Everyone was back at the hideout all but one. Dom and Brian had sat down everything in their arms and went around looking for their little sister, but she was no where to be found, all of her stuff still in place nothing was moved so they began to worry. Dom had went back into the main room to find Han treating a bruised Gisele. He had went up to him and shoved him up against the wall forcefully.

" What did you do. Where is she. Huh Where !!! "

Han was confused and scared at the same time. He didn't know where she was and nor who she was.

" Dom what are you talking about. and can you let me down so I can help her. "
" No Han I'm fine. "
" You heard the lady now Where is my sister ! "
" I don't know. "

Dom had let him down and punched the beside his head.

" If there is something wrong with her. I'm blaming you. Her blood is on your hands. "

and with that Dom had began to walk away but ran into Brian on the way out.

" We found Jorden.... Her car is flipped. "

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

A/N:: Hey hey hey... Soo PLOT TWIST!!!! Haha Love you guys so much. Maybe next Chapter I'll do a Q&A so If you have any Q's jut put them in the comments okayy :)