<< Old Loves, Same People >>

Third Person POV

    The car was currently being towed and Jorden was in the back of an ambulance in a comatose state. The EMT's weren't really getting any response from the young girl as the only thing they saw leave her eyes was a tear and that's when everything started to go bad. When they arrived at the hospital Dom and the family were already there they were hoping that she only had minor scratches but when they seen her it was much more then that. Dom was running towards his little sister and Brian was behind him. They had both went to a side as they were constantly told that they couldn't be near her.

    Seeing her lifeless body made everyone wonder what happened and if it had anything to do with Shaw but the only person who knew the truth was Gisele and she wasn't saying anything until the right time. Coming back with a red face from all they crying he was doing Dom had sat down beside Letty as she had comforted him in any way, Mia with Brian she was trying to just get him to calm down and sit but he wasn't doing anything until they heard something about his baby sister.

Jorden POV ( first time for everything )

    I was in a dark place couldn't really see anything around me but a light that was in front of me. I had began to walk towards it only to have someone pull at my hand I turned to look back but I saw no one but I continued to feel a tug so I looked down and saw this perfect little boy with Asian eyes and tan skin. He kind of looked like Han; I had bent down to his level only too see him show a wide grin with his two front teeth missing. I had smiled back at him I was about to ask him a question but I felt a hand go on my shoulder so I looked up and saw a man that i thought i was never going to see.

" Papa. "

A small smile had came to his face as I stood up to give my dad a hug. I missed my papa and I think I cried a little when I felt his arms go around my waist.

" Papa I miss you so much. Wheres Ma. "

He had looked over his shoulder, I had followed his gaze to see a beautiful woman in a white flowy gown walking towards us. I had let go of my papa and went towards her with a smile on my face and tears on my cheek.

" Mommy. "
" Baby."

She had opened her arms telling to go within them as I deep I could feel her shaking and my shoulder getting wet.

" Momma why the tears. we're back together as a family. No tears. "
" No it's not meant to be like this. We're not meant to see you, not this early."

I was confused on what was going on; what did she mean that they are not meant to see me just yet. I had looked down at the little boy again, who is this kid and why is he connected to my leg.

" Mommy when is daddy going to come and see us. "

Mommy... Was he talking to me. I'm not a mother nor am I pregnant so why is this kid calling me mommy. I don't understand whats going on. I was about to say something but all I heard was beeps and everybody becoming blurry.

What did I just witnessed.

Third Person POV ( Back to normal )

The doctors haven't been out to talk to the family and Dom was becoming irritated and Brian was no where to be found. Tej and Roman had fell asleep, After getting looked at Gisele was sitting beside Han but she wasn't as happy as she thought she would be when she heard what he had yelled at Jorden. She started to feel bad for the girl now she could see how much she loved him and how much she cared regardless if she didn't want to show it.

" Han. "

Hearing his name he had looked up with red eyes to see Gisele telling him to follow her out the room so they could talk.

" Are you okay? "
" I'm fine it's you I'm worried about Han. "
" G I'm fine okay. "
" No your not. Why did you tell her that I was the only person that cared for you. huh. "
" Because you are. "
" No I'm not. That girl in there fighting for her life has loved you longer then I've even known you and you clam that I was the only one caring for you. When you hurt yourself who was the first person to respond and fix whatever was wrong with you, When you had issues with the equipment who was the person that was at your side to make sure you didn't break anything and that you understood how to use them. When... When we broke up who was the girl that you went to because that was were your heart was. When you needed help with the car who was there. She was and you broke her heart by telling her that I was the only one that cared about you when that girl, the girl that is fighting for everything right now, the girl that fell apart when no one knew, the girl that is too tough to cry but when she do your right there. You can't even see how much she loves you because your too blind by your own big head and past to even think that there might be a future for you two. At the moment I don't think there is. When she makes it out of this you better hope that she even talks to you because I know I sure as hell don't want too. "

And with that she had walked away leaving Han by himself with tears streaming down his face. He had slid down the wall and sat on the floor thinking about how everything she said was true. regardless of what may have happened between them or what Jorden may have said she was still the first person to make sure that he had everything and that he was okay. Gisele knew she had made a point as she was sitting in the seat seeing Han come back with fresh tears coming down his face as he sat on the other side of the room. The doctor had came into the room.

" Jorden T. "

Dom was the first one to stand up then everyone else.

" Anything is good news right now doc. "
" Well good news is that she is stable, Bad new- "
" Bad news? "

The doctor had sighed and closed the clipboard that was in his hands and looked at the worried older brother.

" Yes, Bad news is that she is still in the comatose state that she came in. There isn't no possible way to know when she is going to wake up. Just have faith and Pray that she is still going to be the sister that you had before all of this happened. "

The doctor had nodded at them and walked back through the double doors. Dom didn't know what to do yes he was happy that his sister was okay now but if she was ever going to wake up. That was the main thing that he was worried about. Would she ever be the same when she does wake up... Will she even wake up. Dom was just scared he loves his little sister he would hate it if something happened to her under his supervision he knows that his late momma would hate to see something go wrong to her youngest baby and Dom was going to make sure that Jorden was going to be safe and out of this family business for good.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

A/N:: Ahh another update... I'm on fire!!!! not literally but you know what I mean 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Word Count:: 1387