<<New Ways, Different Place.>>

Third Person POV

Jorden sat beside her sister in the private plane Tej had bought back when they did the job in Rio. Mia can see that Jorden is uneasy about working with them again, and she tried to make her smile every so often but it really isn't working.

" Jo, you have to let loose girly."
" Easy for you to say, You've been a freaking fugitive half your life. Mine just started I want to finish college and have a husband with kids and messing with the family isn't going to get me that dream. Now is it?"

Taken back a little Mia knew she should just leave her alone and let her be, she needed to cool down and Mia knew she needed her space so she had nodded, gotten up and walked back to her seat next to Brian.

" She still isn't letting it go huh? "
" Not even a little bit. "
" Even after she said yes she still doesn't want to do it. "
" Well B, You have to look at it from her point of view. We came into her home and basically asked her to become a criminal all over again Brain imagine of that was you. "

Mia had given him a soft look as he glanced at the window to see nothing in the blue sky but clouds. Maybe Mia was right she has to get use to the life style all over again and that they couldn't just force her to love the life of crime all over again. Brian had nodded at the words that seemed to leave Mia's mouth.

" Maybe your right, Maybe I should just wait it out. "
" That's what you're going to do. "

Brian had sat back in the chair he was in with eyes closed hoping to get a small nap in before landing. At the other end of the plane sat a clam Gisele and a figity Han. He didn't know what to think when he saw Jorden and she said that she would be coming along. This mission will be the hardest yet. Han had glanced down at the girl that was sleeping peacefully on his shoulder; A small smile had came to his face as he tried remembered the reason he started date her in the first place, but the only memory that seemed to come to mind in the reason he started to date Jorden.

*Flashback *

Han had walked through the doors of the garage to come face to face with the man that he called his brother.

" Han. "
" What's up D, Why did you call me, I was dealing with a very important issue. "
" Yea that model was very important. "
" More important then the race I got set up. "

Han had stopped talking and gave the elder a glare as he sat down in the chair that was sitting next to him.

" Whats the wager. "
" Fifty. "

The eyes in Hans head almost popped out when he heard the wager. Yea he had the money but he didn't mind having more. He just hoped whoever was putting it up was hoping to lose.

" Well then- "

Han had gotten up and began to walk towards the door, then stopped and glanced back at Dom with a small smirk.

" Well are we going or not. "

Dom had smiled and began to walk after him. A small distance drive and they had made it to their destination. Getting out of the car Dom had let Han use his car for the race since he has so much trust in him. Pulling up to the line, Han had gotten out the car to meet the person he would be racing. Looking at the car next to his, it was an fully loaded 1970 Dodge Challenger. Slick black plaint, with a matte pin stripping and rims that was shined so right you could see your own refection. Han instantly fell in love, he just knew that the guy was he was against better had been happy that they weren't racing for slips.

" Alright let me get the money in the hat, money in the hat."

A voice that Han knew oh to well had came to his ears then in front of his face. Han had sent Tej a smile as he placed the wod of money in the hat.

" If you win this. Man I better get a cut. "
" No dought, Man you already know your cut."

A chuckle seemed to leave his mouth as he moved over to the next car to collect the money. The person whom owned the car had held the money up. Tej had smirked and walked a little closer to the owner and began whispering something in their ear then a kiss was left on theri cheek. Han didn't know Tej went down that road.

The owner turned around taking the hat off showing their face, Han was taken back a bit as he found out it wasn't a he who owned the car but a she. And Hans thoughts just began to roam all over the place as he began to think about all the things he wished he could do to her. She had walked over to Han with a smile on her face.

" Whats up, I'm Jorden. "
" Han."

She had smiled a perfect smile that just made Han want to give in to her.

" So you do know that they changed it up right?"
" What do you mean."
" Oh, so you didn't know. Not only are we racing for the money but also for the slips, and let me tell you I never loss a race. "

She had began to walk away until Han had caught her hand and pulled her back to be closer then necessary. A smirk had came to her face as did his as he bent down a bit to meet her ear.

" Well doll, your going to be losing this one and that wonderful beauty over there will be mine. "
" Good luck with that. "

She had whispered back in his ear and walked away to her car leaving him there with a smirk on his face. Han walked back and got into the car still with the smirk playing on his lips.

" Alright alright, all bets are in, all bets are in."

Tej had walking in the middle of the two cars and bent down at eye level with both drivers.

" Yall know the rule. There is no rule so, just do what you do best. "

Both drivers had nodded, Han had looked over at Jorden with that same smirk, Jorden on the other hand just sent him a look.

" Ready. Set. Go!"

And they both had pressed the gas, both neck and neck. Jorden had turned and looked at Han and blew a kiss towards him to throw him off and boy did it work. Han's foot had came off the gas a bit and allowed Jorden to take the lead. Once he realized what she did he tried his best to cath up but nothing was working the way she was drifting was like no other. It made Han smile as they had reached the end of the race. Getting out her car Jorden had a wide smile on her face as she had looked over her shoulder to see Han leaning against his car looking down at the slip in his hands. Smirking she had walked over there.

" So I can at least say that you did put up a good fight."
" Yea you too. Uhh here is the slip. "

Smiling softly she had took the slip out his hand slowly making sure their hands and touched. Han felt something when they did touch Jorden on the other Han knew the game she was playing and she was going to continue it until further notice.

" So Han, This is my first time in this area. Mind showing me around a bit. "
" Not at all, Just give me a minute."
" Sure. "

Han had walked off and went looking for Dom who wasn't waiting at the car like he normally does. Han began to look all over the place for him only to find him standing beside Jorden with a smile on their face and the pink in her hand. Han had walked over to them with jealousy in his mind.

" Aye Dom I thought you said that you would be by the car after the race?"
" I was then you took to long and I went to look for you only to find my little sister with the pink to my car. Han I thought you said that you weren't going to lose no matter who it was. "
" Well Hey, who knew she was that good. Anyways.. wait did you say sister."

Dom had smirked as Jorden had handed Dom the keys to the car that Han was just in shock as the two had shared a hug and Jorden had walked back to the door of her car not with out getting her money and giving Tej his cut. Han was watching her closely.

" It was nice to meat and beat you at your own game Han. "

Han had just chuckled as she had gotten in and sped away. Han still had her smile stuck in his head which made him not only fall for her but made him go crazy.

" I think I'm in love. Ha.. who would have thought. "

* End of flashback*

Han had opened his eyes to see that he was still on the plane instead of in Cali. He had looked to his side to see if Gisele was still there but she had disappeared and it was just an empty seat. Han had looked up the isle to see if Jorden was sitting by herself and lucky she was. He had gotten up and walked over to sit in front of her. Her face was in her phone but she still notice a body moving in front of her.

" Get out of the seat if you know whats good for you."
" Still hard headed. "
" And you're still a pain in my ass. Han why can't you just leave me alone until we actually have to talk to each other."

Han didn't know what to say, So he thought that he would just look at her beauty. Something he missed for a long time. Feeling a hand on his shoulder he had looked up to see Gisele with a soft look on her face.

" Han are you coming back to sit with me?"
" Yea. "

With one more look at Jorden. He had let out a small huff of air and left from the seat, which gave Jorden much pleaseure to know she is by her lonesome again. Well that is until the plane lands.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

Word Count:: 1815

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED :: TO THE MAKERS AND WRITERS OF FAST&FURIOUS. ALL OC'S AND MOST OF THE PLOT BELONG TO ME.

{{[[ E'Yanna Cameron ©2015 ]]}}