Different Intentions, New Beginnings

Third Person POV

Jorden was still hospital bound being that the doctors felt like they just needed to watch her for a moment. After waking up her hand didn't seem to leave Hans, even when she was giving hugs. It felt all too much like a dream to her she just didn't want to let go.

Looking at her family sitting in front of her, she had heard a knock on the door before yelling its open and seeing a face she thought she would never see.

" Avan? "
" Hey Jo. I heard about the crash. "
" Okay good for you. Why are you here. "
" What do you mean why am I here, Jo I was worried. "
" Wasn't to worried when you thought I cheated. No you know what just leave okay I don't want to see you anymore so just go would ya. "

Avan was taken back a bit by what she had said but he understood what he had to do so he just left. Everyone had looked at Jorden when they started heard the beeps on the machine.

" Jo you have to calm down what did the doctor say about your blood pressure. "

Jorden had looked over at Mia as she had sat on the other side of her and taken her free hand in hers, Mia Had gotten bigger and more noticeable since the last time that Jorden had seen her. She was proud to say she was becoming an aunt she just hates that she can't help with anything and everyone is helping her with everything. She feels a little helpless ya know.

" I'm fine Mia, Look can you get the doctor I wanna know when I can go home. "
" He said soon Jo just wait. "

Brian had came in with food and a smile as he heard the complaining all the way down the hall.

" B I've been in here for almost three months already how much more checking do they need to do. "
" Until your okay, My little sister is not leaving until she is perfectly fine okay so hush up and eat Dom told me to make sure you ate everything. And that He followed ma's recipes."

Jorden had looked down at the plate and smiled as she began to think back to when her mother and father were still around, Which got her thinking about what happened while she was still in the unconscious state. Who was the little boy; She had began to think back to what the kid looked like. He definitely had Han's eyes and his cute nose with her tan skin. She had looked up from the plate at Han who was just smiling at her she had let out a light chuckle before saying anything to him.

" Whats with the smile you goof."
" Can a man not smile at the love of his life? Huh is that illegal? "
" Yes being that I'm still mad at you. "

Jorden had a straight face as she had told Han he was still in the hot seat for what he said to her.

" Look Jo, I'm so so so sorry. Trust me when I say nothing can makeup for what I did and I know I'm going to have to try double as hard then when I didn't try at all in the past. Jo at then end of the day just know that I still and always have loved you okay. "
" I love you too, but that doesn't make up the fact that you told me, no yelled at me that I didn't care for you. Han I was really hurt by that, even when we broke up I still asked Dom everything about you if you were okay and then some and when he told me you were dating Gisele. I lost it and I told myself that you never loved me at all. I was just hurt okay. "
" I know and again I'm so- Wait you asked about me? "

This made the room go in to light chuckles as Han was still looking at Jorden like she was the only thing that mattered in this world.

" Boy did she; Remember when we were in Rome for Vacation. She called me and Dom almost everyday to make sure you didn't eat anything you weren't meant to. "
" Oh yea I remember the phone call. ' Hey Ro make sure he doesn't go anywhere near their mushrooms he'll blow up like a blowfish. ' And once I found that out I just had to see for myself ya know. "
" Ro you let him have Roman mushrooms. Ughh what am I going to do with my family. "

Everyone had started laughing thinking about when they had to take Han to the hospital in Rome because of the allergy, Jorden was just shaking her head thinking about the past, and how badly he has allergies.

" Knock Knock. "

They had all looked up at the door to see the doctor walk in with paperwork Jorden thought she would never see. A smile had came to her face as the doctor had walked closer.

" So Ms. Toretto are you ready to go. "
" As I'll ever be. "
" Great, but I have some rules for the next five to seven months. Your not allowed behind a wheel for four of those months. You have to take the meds I'm giving you twice a day one in the morning when you wake and one at night for helping you sleep alright. "
" Doc, can we reduce the time to get behind the wheel. "
" I'm sorry but no. You were in comatose for almost five months so your motor skills wont be up to doing too much at once at the moment. We did the test and you will have to come back for P.T to help you get the strength back in your legs okay. Now are you ready to sign the papers to get you out? "
" Alright I'll just be careful but me not behind a wheel will be a hard thing ya know. "
" No it wont Doc we wont let her okay, not Jo hush and sign the papers. "

Brian had gotten up to get get the car and pull them around, The boys had left with him being that Jo was riding with Han and everyone else were by themselves. Jorden was sitting in the room with her older sister and Gisele. It was a nice silence that filled the room but Mia didn't like it.

" So, Jorden. You and Han huh. Who would've thought."
" Yea crazy right. "
" Not too crazy. He still loved you even when we were together so... I guess what you said was right after all. I would have never held his heart like you. "

Jorden had gave her a sad look before she had started to talk.

" Look I know this doesn't make any sense being that I never really liked you but I had much respect for you, If you can pull and hold down a man like Han Lue then girl you have balls. I'm sorry for everything I said and I really hope you can forgive me for being so childish. "
" You weren't being... okay well yea but it was only because you care for the guy Jo,"
" Mia, It's fine I was never really mad at her either, I was just jealous like she said I wanted Han to love me as much as he talked about loving his ex-girlfriend and being that he couldn't it made me hurt some and jealous a whole lot. So Jorden I forgive you and I hope you can forgive me for be a huge butt hole towards you ya know."

There were laughs in the room as the girls had helped Jorden get ready for check out. Just as they were finishing up the door was opened by the people they all loved the most and they were all ready to leave just as much as Jorden was. They had all walked down towards the cars, you could look around and see people looking at the family like they were crazy as the cars they had weren't even street legal ya know.

After helping Jorden in the car and putting all of her stuff in the back Han had then sat behind the wheel and turned to look at the woman he cherished so much with all his heart. He had leaned over a pecked her lips so lightly causing her to giggle a bit in the kiss before kissing him back.

" What was that for? "
" This just all feels so surreal ya know, I feel as if I'm asleep and if I wake up this dream will be over. I don't want that to happen."

Jorden had smiled softly at the man before placing her hand on his cheek ever so lightly and placing another kiss on his lips.

" Babe, I'm not going anywhere for a while this time okay?"

Han had smiled and started the car. Han was happy he got his girl back his one and only his kokoro. The future for the two of them is bound to be a struggle but Han is ready for anything that life is willing to throw at them

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

A/N:: So You might hate me,,,,, Last Chapter.

BUT!!!! A SQUEAL IS COMING RIGHT AFTER THIS

Word Count :: 1624