<<Old Memories, New Ways>>

Third Person POV

Jorden was sitting down on the arm of the love seat that Brain was sitting in, with his arm protectively around her waist so she wouldn't fall. Jorden was listing in on the 'plan' that Dom and Brain had made ahead of time instead of making it up as we go.

" So we are going to London for this plan because that's were the problem seems to lie. "

Dom had pointed at a blurred picture that they couldn't see very well but they all knew who it was, well all but Jorden. You know how they say 'Curiosity killed the cat. ' Well that's what happened. Jorden had walked up to see if she could get a better look at the picture,

" No Dom, It can't be. She's dead, We were at the funeral, I was at the funeral. Letty isn't here ! "

Tears started to make their way down Jorden's face as she was looking at the photo of someone she 'knew' was gone. She wasn't going to believe that Letty was back and not going to come back to them she would always go back to them. Letty was Familia, Jorden knew that she would have came back if she was still alive. Not taking the news to well she had walking into an office room and sat down on the desk criss crossed with her head in her hands.

Dom had looked at Brain but he shook his head and nodded over at Han, Dom shook his head.

" Come on D, you know I know he is the only one. "

With a loud sigh and a nod Dom had looked over at the Asian who was sitting down with his resent girlfriend in his lap.

" Han. "

Hearing his name he had looked up at Dom who seemed to nod in the direction on Jorden. Hesitant he had moved Gisele off his lap and stood up.

" Are you sure? "
" Positive. Now go. "

Nodding his head in approval he had walked over to the room with an open door and lightly knocked on it. He had saw Jorden just sitting with her head in her hands running her fingers through her hair. She had looked up.

" Oh Gosh... Even worse. "

Han was a little taken back at the words that seem to come out of her mouth but he understood where she was coming from. He had walked up and stood in front of her. Not knowing what to do he just shoved his hands in his pockets.

" Jo.- "
" Don't even think about it, only family can call me Jo. "

Again feeling hurt Han had sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.

" Jorden, Come on don't cry."

She had let out a cold chuckle.

" Now you want to come to my rescue, Where were you four years ago when I actually needed you Han. "

She had said it in a clam voice, which scared Han slightly. She was right though. Jorden needed him and he wasn't there to help her in the time when she needed him.

" J, You can't still be holding that over my head. "
" No I have that on a freaking gold pedestal. "
" Really, Alright look I'm sorry- "
" Yep you are Sorry. "
" -BUT, I came in here only to keep you from crying, since the only thing that happened was remind me why we broke up I'm going to go. "
" Excuse me, Why did we break up Han. Tell me because why I know we broke up is different from what you think had happened. "
" Fine you wanna here the truth. I broke it off because we argued to much, You could turn the smallest thing into the biggest issue. "

She had nodded and chuckled then leaned back on her arms.

" Alright now the real reason I had broke it off was because of that day where I called for you and you never came, but where do I find you, all huddled up around some Japanese whore. "

Han saw the hurt in her eyes and tried to look away but it was just to hard for him to try, That day was one of the worst days in their relationship, That was also the day Han wouldn't never for get.

* Flashback*

" HAN, HAN !!! "

Han had heard Jorden scream from the top floor of the garage and the crew all looked at Han cause they knew he was about to get an ear full. Jorden had cam in full view of everyone and leaned on the rail as she was still up on the second floor of the garage.

" Yea. "

Han had answered nervousness as he saw hate in her eyes that quickly changed in to joy and a smile on her face she had jumped over the rail and landed on her feet before pulling Han into a tight hug. Han not knowing what to do just hugged her back as he heard her whisper in his ear.

" Happy birthday babe. "

Han had let out a light chuckle and wrapped his arms around her waist before pulling her off her feet, Jorden had let out a light laugh after getting set back on the ground. She had turned and looked at everybody and smiled at them.

" What's up guys ? "

They all had shook their heads and said all the same thing 'nothing'. Jorden had shook her head and chuckled then looked back at Han.

" Alright what are we doing tonight ? "
" We can go out just the two of us. "

Jorden had shook her head.

" Wong answer your party is at the club. Now I only invited very few people but you also have those freaking plus ones so lord know who is coming. Just know that I will be watching every thing you do alright."

A wide smile had came to his face as he had nodded, Jorden had smiled then walked away. Han had went back working on the Honda that he had won off of this wannabe drifter, Han was getting pats on the back from the guys in the garage before they had went back to work.

- That night -

Han was dressed in a normal black shirt and dark blue jeans. He began to look around the apartment for the one girl he couldn't just get enough of.

" Jo! "
" Yes Han. "

She had walked into the room they were sharing at the time being. She was wearing acid-washed skinny jeans with a light bleached gray tank top and black sports bra underneath and to top it all off her favorite black YSL heels to finish it off. Han had began to look her up and down knowing that he loved it when she didn't dress over the top but just enough to go out.

" This. "

He had pointed at her outfit with his finger as he began to inch closer and closer to her with a small smirk on his face.

" This right here , I love. "
" The outfit or the girl with in the outfit. "

Han had tilted his head to the side as if he was thinking.

" Ehh maybe a little bit of both."

Earning a chuckle from her, Han had smiled lightly before placing a light kiss on her lips which caused her to smile even more. Han had walked back over to his dresser taking out a small black velvet box and stood in front of Jorden with a smile on his face.

" Here. "
" What is this, Han today is your day mine is way far from now. "
" I don't care now open it "

He had said with a little bit of force in his voice jokingly. Chuckling Jorden had opened the box to see a white gold necklace with a dream catcher hanging at the bottom of it. Jorden had brought a smile to her face as she was looking at the necklace. taking it out of the box tears were starting to come to her eyes as she was studying the necklace. Han had sent her a bright smile as he took it from her hands and locked it around her neck then wrapped his arms around her waist.

" Han -"
" Shh, Don't say anything alright. I just saw it and thought of you. "
" But Han- "
" No, no but's just think of it as an early birthday gift. "
" Yea five months early. "

They had both chuckled as Jorden wiggled her way out of his grip. She had grabbed his hadn't and began moving towards the door to the club. Han was just mesmerized by the way she was moving and smiling back at him every two minuets or so. Once walked through the doors he was bombarded with a bunch of people telling him happy birthday. Jorden was over by the bar trying to get a beer but nobody was around so she waited, the girl is patient enough to wait for a beer. While waiting some guy had sat beside her not noticing nor caring she didn't really look his way until she felt a hand touch her arm.

" May I help you. "
" Yea.. How about your number and then I'll be gone. "

Jorden had scuffed and yelled for the bartender to get her a beer. The guy next to her wasn't going to go for a no so he continued to peruse in trying to get her.

" So about this number. "
" Yea kid never going to happen. "

She had picked up her beer and walked away from the guy who was sitting, but again a no wasn't the answer he was looking for so he followed her. She felt someone behind her so she walked outside in the ally only to find out it was the guy from the bar.

" Alright I'm done playing games. Dude leave me alone got it. "
" Who said it was a game. "

He had walked closer to her only making her walk further away until she hit a wall with her back. She felt cornered and she didn't like this feeling. a smirk had appeared on his face as he went in for a kiss, but Jorden wasn't having that. She had took her beer bottle to the side of the guys head as he stumbled back away from her; She had began to walk back inside.

" Oh no. We're not finished. "

He had sped walked over to her and grabbed her hair making her fall backwards. Once on the ground he had climbed on top of her and began to beat on her as he was taking her cloths off. Jorden wasn't scared but she was getting agitated and the only person she could think of calling was Han. Yelling his name was doing her no good so she was fed up and began to fight back knowing the guy wouldn't be able to fight back. Once done she had a torn shirt and a bruised face. Looking down at the unconscious guy on the ground. She had gave him one more kick to the gut before walking back into the party. Earning looks from everyone she had began to look for Han, Her voice quivered as she tried yelling his name but what she saw made it worse.

Looking dead at the man that she is in love with lock lips with another woman at the party she threw just from him made her feel like crap. Tears began to cascade down her cheek as she began to turn away from the heart breaking scene and walked away only to run into Nila.

" Hey Jorden... Oh no whats wrong. "

She had shook her head as she tried to walk pass her but Nila wasn't letting her go anywhere. She had took off the necklace and placed it into her hands.

" Give this to Han and tell him that it's over. "

Nila had looked down in her hand as Jorden began to walk off. Looking up to see what made her cry that way Nila had walked over and pull the blond bimbo of of Han then throwing the necklace at him.

" Nila what the hell. "
" You just lost the one thing that made us all happy. I hope the bimbo was worth hurting Jorden. "

Han had picked up the necklace that laid in his lap and began to think about what he had done knowing that it was wrong the girl had kissed him and it's just a force of habit to kiss back. Han had gotten up from the seat and went back to the garage that was resting in the back of the club. Looking over the railing he saw Jorden packing her things in her car. Han had acted quick and ran down the stairs to meet her. Jorden saw his face before scuffing and continuing with her actions.

" Jo, Please wait. "
" No Han I needed you and you were in there sucking of some whores face. Somebody friend huh."

Han was about to respond until he saw the bruises on her face and her ripped shirt.

" Jo what happened. "
" Oh now you care. "
" What are you talking about. "
" Yea I know were are at a club but you haven't seen me ever since we've gotten here something should have ticked in your thick skull that something was wrong but no that didn't eve happen did it... No you know what... I'm done with this with us. That wasn't the first time I've seen that happen more then once but this... this was the last straw Han.. I'm done. We're done. "

Getting in her car and driving away leaving a heartbroken Han behind with tears in his eyes. Who would have thought that the two who everyone that was for each other would break up.

* End Of Flashback *

Han had looked at the tears that seemed to cascade down her cheeks as she told the reason. Han didn't seem to know what to do. Jorden knew it was a long shot when she tried to yell his name outside of a club whos music is loud enough to hear two blocks away. Han had tried to walk up closer to her but she had held her hands up causing him to stop and nod with his hand up slightly in defense.

" Look Jo-"
" Don't you dare call me that. "

He just nods knowing that she is hurt, but he never meant for that to happen but it just did.

" I'm sorry. "
" You're right, You're sorry as hell Han. I gave you everything you ever wanted from me love, a friendship and then some and the first time I saw you with some other girl, You said that you were sorry and I actually believed you but then it just kept going and happening over and over again and I, Han I was a freaking fool to stay with you and every time I was getting hurt I brushed it off my shoulder because I loved the crap out of you but you know what- "

She had gotten down from the desk and walked towards the tall male with a cold stair.

" I glad you did what you did, it made me realized that you weren't the right one. You showed me your true colors and I wouldn't be surprised if you were doing the same with that bean pole in my living room. I hope you're happy with yourself and her. "

With out letting him reply she had walked out of the office and towards the living room earning looks from most of the crew all but that one girl, Jorden look at her and tilted her head to the side a little before shaking it lightly and taking a seat in her recliner and swinging her legs over the arm of the chair and stared at the people that sat in front of her.

" So was this the only reason you came into my home? "

She had looked over at her older brothers as she continued wondering the reasons that they all had came to her home in cali. Dom had looked over at Mia then at Brian whom had nodded his head. Dom then placed a manila folder in her lap. She had scuffed as she thought of reading stuff but she then opened up the folder to find a picture of a woman she thought was gone, a picture she thought she would never see ever again in her life.

" Letty. Letty is gone guys, I don't know who you think that is in the picture but that isn't Letty "

She had said in a light whisper as she looked up at the crew.

" Jo We understand that you think she is gone but I know what I saw when we raced. and the way she raced was just like the Letty I know.

Dom had sat up and placed his elbows on his knees and intertwined his hands together before looking at his baby sister who had tears in her eyes for what seemed like the billionth time today.

" She isn't gone Jo, She's been in London working for the man that goes by the name of Owen Shaw. They have been around London making trouble and a name from themselves causing the one person in the world to turn against her family. "

Jorden had looked at the picture before sitting in the chair right and shaking her head knowing that there was no way that she would get back into the 'game' the had already told them once and now she will have to let it be known that she doesn't want to do this life anymore.

" I can't D. I'm so sorry. "
" You can't or you won't? "

Brain had chimed in looking at his little 'sister' Jorden had sent him a rather unflattering look as she looked around the room getting the same stairs from the rest of the crew. She had let out a light but cold chuckle as she closed the folder and laid it on the coffee table that sat in the middle of the room then began walking back and forth slowing making everyone nervous with her actions.

" You're right B, I won't all of you know that after the last job that I had to help you out on with Braga I told you I was done. "

Her voice began to shake a little, remembering the night Letty had crashed causing her to throw in the towel for good.

" We need you Jo, Other then Tej, and Mia who else do we know that can work a car and technology like you do. "
" Well then go look for one cause I told you once and I'll tell you again. I'm out and done. "

She had slammed the folder on the table and began to walk away that was until somebody said something she never thought they would use against her.

" Jo, We're family. Do it for Letty. "

She had turned around and faced Dom with teary eyes as she shook her head.

" Please, You know she isn't gone. "
" No! You're wrong she is gone!, I was there when it happened I seen it all go down! Dom that isn't any Letty I know! My Letty is dead and gone."

Dom had looked over at Brain for help with their little sister as she began to walk away again. Now she is just trying to get away from the trouble that they want to pull her in and she doesn't seem to want any part of it. After chasing her all the way to her room Brain had finally had a chance to talk to her but he could tell that she didn't want to talk so he just sat on her bed and waited until she was ready. Jorden knew that he wasn't going to go anywhere so she had pulled out this small shoe box and sat it in between them and opened up up to reveal pictures.

" These are all the memories I have with everybody. Dom, Mia, Tej, Roman, You, Letty... Even Han. All of these are the pictures of the real family, The family I seem to remember before we gotten head over heels with everything. "

Brain had began to go through the picture that were sitting in the box. A bunch of them where just her and Dom, then a few with everyone. But one seemed to catch his eye, It was a picture of her sitting on Hans lap and his face was in her neck. She had a huge smile on her face as if she was the happiest person in the world. He had sat the rest down and just looked at that one.

" You know this is the girl I missed, She didn't have a care in the world and the main things she loved was family and cars. She had a passion for what she did and didn't care if she took somebodies money or cars. That was her rush when she raced. Where is this girl where in the girl that we all know and love. Where did she disappear off to. "

Brain had sat the picture down and began to walk towards the door. Jorden had picked up the picture and looked at it, she began to get the feeling of heart break and pain all over again but to be honest with herself she missed that girl as well. She never cared about anything or anyone unless they were close to her. Racing and family is everything to the girl in the picture and it still was so she just could sit right there and let her family go down the drain when they needed her the most at the moment. Looking up from the picture towards the door she knew that he didn't go far because he was waiting to hear a few words come from the girls mouth.

" Fine... I'll do it"

Brain had poked his head back in to the room with a wide grin on his face as she walked over to her to give her a hug and a kiss on her forehead then wrapped his arm around her shoulder as they both walked down back towards the living room with smiles on both of their faces. Everybody seemed to be confused mainly Dom but he just waited to see what was going to happen. Jorden had began to open her mouth to talk and what she said shocked them all.

" So when do I start? "

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

A/N :: Hey yall I wanna thank you for the comments and the hearts so I hope this fills you up until the next chapter ya know. Sorry that it took so long to get up here but it takes a lot of... mind power to make it up ad I go ya know but I hope you like it and again please comment what you think I would love it.

Word count:: 3833

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED :: TO THE MAKERS AND WRITERS OF FAST&FURIOUS. ALL OC'S AND MOST OF THE PLOT BELONG TO ME.

{{[[ E'Yanna Cameron ©2015 }}]]