<< New Feeling, Old Emotion >>

Third Person POV

Just roaming around the streets of London, was a very lost, very confused girl who didn't know what to do other then walk away from her problems. Jorden didn't know what to do. She wanted to scream at the top of her lungs, she wanted to drop into a ball and cry. She wanted to get out of London and go back to the boy that she actually liked, and as if on que her phone began to ring and a smile went wide on her face as she had answered the call.

" Why, Long time, no talk huh. "
" Avan, How have you been? "
" Well, I've been ya know, I'm missing my girl. "
" And she's missing you. I promise that I'll be back when I can. "
" Don't lie to me either. "
" I'm not fool. "
" I'm your fool and I'm a fool for you. "
" Sweet, but question don't you think we're taking this a little too fast? "

Jorden had heard the line go silent for a while before she heard a breath. She could basically feel him nod through the phone.

" Maybe we are, but I'm a guy who knows what I want and I want you. Jorden please just think about us, I mean we already kissed all we have to do is make it official. "
" Avan, I'll think about it alright. "
" Okay.. the ball is in your court, but at the end of the day, I still miss you. "

A small chuckle came from her lips as she had told him goodbye and continue to think and walk down the sidewalk of the chilly London. People that walked passed her looked at her as if she was crazy being that she walked out the hideout in a tank-top, some dark skinny jeans and all black ankle Chuck Taylor's. She didn't have a coat or a jacket which caused her to look really crazy in a crowd full of people who were all bundled up in the winter time air.

Walking up to a vacant park she had sat down on the bench that over looked what seemed to be the whole city it was beautiful and it warmed her up a bit, but she was still lost in thought. What she said to Gisele may have seemed mean but it was also really true and anyone who knew how the two relationship was knew that she was right as soon as the words left her mouth. She did feel bad for it coming out the way it did but she was also happy that she put the girl in her place. Rubbing her arms slightly Jorden was starting to think that maybe she did feel jealous over the girl. The fact that he was touching her, and smiling the smile that use to be towards herself made her feel as if she wasn't important anymore to the man that she still had a strong love for.

Feeling what looked like a blanket that came on over her shoulders caused Jorden to jump in surprise only to see Brian sit down beside her and began to look out as well. Jorden knew that she was in for an ear full so she just sat there.

" You know that was wrong."
" And the girl needed to be knocked off that pedestal that yall held her on and I just happened to be the one to do it."
" But you hurt her Jorden."
" And she isn't my problem she is yours."
" You told her that she isn't apart of the family. "
" Alright, put it this way, She isn't apart of my family. Alright I don't care what you may say or how long you may have known her, I just met the girl and I don't like her at, not one bit alright. As soon as she met me she felt as if she had to up stage me because I'm his ex. Who cares if I'm his ex. I don't even want him like I use too. "
" Well then, what do you want."

Jorden had shook her head not knowing what she wanted but she knew what she needed.

" B, I don't want anything. I need him back in my life but I can't let him think that it will be easy you know he hurt me in a way that only he can and I'm just scared that it will happen again. "

Brian had scooted closed to his ' little sister' and placed an arm around her shoulder causing her to snuggle closer to his body for more warmth. Brian knew that she was right but he also knew that she didn't want her to be hurt again like she was when they broke up the last time. She didn't talk to no one, she barely ate anything and she lost a lot of weight due to the break up she had shut down and shut everyone out but Brian that why she will listen to him mainly and do what he says. Brian wasn't too fond of Han when he came back into the family but Han had connections and they can use them.

Hearing little sniffles Brian had looked down at Jorden to see that her nose was running a bit.

" Come on, Lets go back your nose is starting to run and I don't need Dom to kill me cause I let you catch a cold. "

A small chuckle came from them both as the began to move and walk back towards the cars. Once back they just sat in the car just trying to warm up before they had drove back to the hideout. When they got back everyone was looking at the two as Brain had carried her back in bridal style being that she told him on the way back that her body was starting to feel a little sore and he was going to take a risk so he just carried her in. Dom was the first to say something.

" Whats going on? "
" She said that she was starting to feel a bit sore. So you know me. "
" Thanks man, I got it from here. "

Brian had nodded and handed her over to her brother and he walked away with her in his arms to her room to place her down on her bed lightly, Jorden had smiled softly as she fell into a light slumber. Dom had left her door cracked lightly as he had walked out. Almost three hours has passed and she is still asleep, across the room is a man who is thinking to much into it. He wanted to see her before she had went to sleep but he was to scared until he told himself to bite the bullet and walked into the room and quietly closed the door.

He had went and sat in the chair that she had placed beside the bed earlier when they had first gotten to London. Han was too deep into thought to notice that she was beginning to stir in her sleep. He was thinking about all the good times that he had with the girl that was laying in front of him. Jorden had slowly opened her eyes to see that Han was just siting there with a small smile on his face she had sat up slightly only for a hand to bring her back down.

" Stop moving you know how easy it is for you to get sick, and yet you went outside with nothing on your arms. Why do that Jo- Jorden?"
" Yea, caught yourself there. And because I can you're not my father I can do what I want. "
" What ever just don't move till I come back and I'm serious. "

Jorden had sat up in the bed and rested against the head board as she had waited on the cranky Asian to come back into the room. Opening the door very carefully Han had walked in with a try what looked like it held soup and crackers. Han remembered how she would never eat anything while she was falling sick and he would have to force food in her mouth.

" Han, I'm not hungry. "
" You say that every time your sick and I don't fall for it so here just eat it so I wont have to force you to please. "
" Whatever. "

She had began to eat the food he had cooked just for her and she was starting to reminisce about all the old times that they had before everything went down. Back when they were in Japan Jorden had gotten sick really easy and this would just become their routine. Jorden did miss that, so did Han but he knew it was a long shot for it to happen again until today, this was the closest that they have been since they have reunited.

Finishing the soup Jorden had handed Han back the tray and just sat there not talking to each other. It was award for the two and the only way for that to go away was for conversation, But were they willing to talk to each other after what happened.

+______________________________________+___________________________________________+_______________________________

Word count :: 1554

A/N:: Just a short confusing chapter. Please tell me how it is i was completely half sleep writing this but I hope you guys comment and not be silent readers, oooo.. also vote please.