Chapter 17

Bella P.O.V

I was standing in the same warehouse where Elizabeth died. She was standing before me, her expression looked horrified as she looked at me but something told me that she wasn't exactly looking at me. I slowly turn around where a dark figure stands behind me, moving around the room singing Through The Tulips. The same song Mike sang when he attacked me.

"Please," Elizabeth cried. "Please, don't hurt me. Why am I here?"

The dark figure, who I now understand might be James, chuckled. There was a click sound as he stepped forward but his face again remained in the shadows.

"Because you're going to help me fulfill my destiny which is getting all this women away from this shitty world," James said. "This must be done."

Elizabeth cried, shaking her head. The look in her eyes was terrified, she was scared, she didn't want to die. O try to reach over but once I touch her, my hand goes through her. I now understand this must be a dream but why am I witnessing her death? Did this actually happen or is this some sick game my head is playing with me?

James chuckled again. "I did wrong with you, Elizabeth. You don't hate this life the way I do, that is what is wrong with you. You don't know the real world, you don't hate your life the way I want you to for me to do this. I want you to beg me to kill you!"

"No, no, please, I don't want to die!" Elizabeth begged.

"It's too late for that. You think you're done with the past, but the past is not done with you," he spoke carefully as there was another click.

Then, he pulled the trigger.

I jump on my bed, sweating to the point my own pillow was wet. My breathing was accelerated, my chest rose and fell at great speed and my heart hammered my chest uncontrollably.

"Bella," Edward sat up, pulling my soaked hair from my face. "Baby, what's wrong?"

I shook my head. "It's just a nightmare," I breathe. "Just a horrible, horrible, nightmare."

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked.

I shook my head.

He nodded. "It's okay." Edward wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to his chest, giving me so much warmth. He kissed the top of my head and rubbed my back until my breathing was finally under control.