Chapter 24

One Year Later...

Bella P.O.V

I've never talked so much in my life with someone. I remember that day so clearly even if it was just over a year ago. After we left the cemetery, Edward and I sat in his car and talked for a very long while. We talked about everything that happened, things we didn't tell each other. Like how he knew that I went to see Mark in Los Angeles because of my phone record.

I told him everything about my suppose great plan to kill James. I got lectured for what happened. After we cleared everything out of the way, we talked about what we wanted. It was an easy conversation, we both wanted each other and the simple thought of not being together was almost unbearable. I told Edward what I wanted, I told him I did not want to live in Seattle anymore, that I found it too hard to live my life there where so many bad memories lived there. He accepted but two things held us back from leaving soon.

One: my brother's did not want me to leave. They hated the simple fact that I wanted too but after having serious conversation with them and Uncle Chris about what I wanted and got to convince them. The only thing they wanted was for me to stay a little longer. At least until Alice's baby was born. She wanted me here for that moment and I accepted.

Two: this has to do with the first one. I was one month pregnant, confirmed by my own uncle that day at the hospital. When I told Edward in the car, he was so over joyed. It gave us hope. I remember that moment so clearly.

I've been quiet for a couple of minutes thinking of how to tell him that I was pregnant and afraid that he'd reject me.

"Baby, what's the matter?" Edward asked. His body was turned facing me. He took his hands in mine and gave me a squeeze. "Is there something else you want to tell me?"

I nod and look at him. "Yeah, there's something else."

"What is it?"

I smile. "Well, they did a blood test to check if I wasn't drugged or anything and it all came out negative except for one thing."

"What thing?"

I sigh, gripping his hand tighter. I take a feel breath and make myself say it. "I'm pregnant."

"What?" He asked surprised. "You're pregnant?" I nod in response, my entire body was shaking with anticipation. "Really?"

"Yes."

He smiled widely. The biggest smile I've ever seen on his face and he grabbed mine between his hands and kissed me hard.

"Really?" He asked. His hands shook just as much as my body did. "Do you have the paper?"

I nod, taking the paper out of my back pocket. I hand the paper to him and he takes it, reading each and every word printed on it. Just as he read, I took the picture of the ultrasound that my uncle did for me. I hand it over to Edward. He takes his eyes off the paper and looks at the little picture I held in my hand. He took it from me and just looked at it with a smile on his face.

"Does thing changes anything?" I asked.

"It changes everything," he said. He looked at me. "I know you don't want to live in Seattle anymore, I respect that but I'm sure your brothers would like to be there during the pregnancy and birth of the baby."

He was right. Like always, Edward had always been right. My brothers insisted with me staying in Seattle at least until after the baby was born. Rosalie and Alice chipped in with saying that moving caused so much stress that could harm the baby. Edward insisted we stayed and use the time till the baby was born to find somewhere to live in another city either far or close. I prefer far.