Important Author's Note:

Hello! Addicted and Obsessed are finally over! I'm sorry I couldn't update earlier, I had a crazy week moving back home and work.

As usual, I have a new story but I do not know which one to publish. There are four new stories on my draft but nothing will be published until I decided which one is best.

Just to give a little hint of what each story is about, the first one is The Leader, which I think some may he familiar with when I was promoting it along with Sentiment War. If not, you can go on my profile and look for the description there.

The other three are called A Chance which haves to do with Bella married to Jacob but having an affair with Edward while he lives with them because of his lack of money.

Manipulation is a thriller and it tells the story of Edward, a best selling author of a controversial novel that deals with a murder. He is later called up in a investigation of a murder of an entire family of three with events some what similar to the ones in his book.

The Great King: here Edward is a aspiring boxer that lives in poverty with his girlfriend and is trying to gain a better way of life and be what he dreams the most: the greatest boxer that is known in history.

Those are not the full descriptions of the new stories, it's just to give you guys an idea.

Thank you all for the support you all give me and my books. I really can't say how happy and thankful I am for everything. If you're interested in reading something new, Sentiment War has it's third chapter up!

Thank you!

~Joan0324