It's a Date! Pt. 2 (Take Two!)

((Thank you _xXTrooperXx_ yet again for the awesome fanart!! Haha, look at these two~))

"So," Vincent said, "How's your family been? After the Christmas party, I mean."

Scott blinked, "You mean Linda? Oh, she's fine. Didn't talk to me for a few days, but-"

"Wait, wait," Vincent frowned slightly, "She stopped talking to you? Just because she saw me kiss you? I thought siblings are supposed to be there for each other."

"Oh, they are," Scott said, "Which is why she didn't talk to me. She doesn't care about me being gay, but she's upset that I didn't tell her earlier. That I kept it a secret from her."

"Ah," Vincent nodded, "Fair enough. So how'd you get around it?"

"I told her that I really wasn't sure until only a few weeks ago, and I was feeling really insecure, plus having to work out my feelings about you... It was a confusing time. Well, then she got mad about me ruining her chances with you... Then she remembered that you were obviously gay too and started fawning over how cute we are... Oh, yeah, then she got mad at me for having a cuter boyfriend than she does," Scott shrugged helplessly, "You can't win."

Vincent laughed, "She's up and down like a roller coaster."

"Yep," Scott sighed, "She agreed not to tell Mum and Dad though. I want to tell them myself."

"Ooh, do I get to meet the Mr. and Mrs. Scott?" Vincent asked.

"Do I get to meet the Mr. and Mrs. Vincent?" Scott replied.

"They're dead," Vincent grinned, "But I could send you down there to meet them if you wanted..."

Scott's eyes widened and he leaned back in his chair, "I- Um-"

Vincent stared at him for a moment, then sighed and shook his head, laughing, "Look at me. Our first date and I'm already threatening to kill you. Whoops."

Scott laughed nervously, not sure if Vincent was joking or if he should really be concerned.

Vincent smiled at him and started on his meal. They'd both just ordered spaghetti, Vincent claiming that he didn't care what the food was as long as Scott was around.

"So, tell me something you've never told anyone else," Scott said, before shovelling in a forkful of pasta.

Vincent hummed thoughtfully, then grinned, "Okay, but promise you won't tell anyone else."