Reverse Stripping.

"No, I'm serious Scott. Look, it's right here!" Vincent shoved the brochure towards him.

Scott frowned slightly, taking the pamphlet from Vincent's hands and squinting at it, "Debonair, the very first shop for gay men? No. This is ridiculous. Did you fake this?"

"Nope," Vincent grinned devilishly, "And they're just next to the food court. We can go shop there, then go grab some lunch. Sound good?"

"Uhhh..." Scott blinked. It was easy for Vincent to be loud and proud. When they were at the checkout and Linda was buying Scott's dresses for him, Vincent had been so casual about it.

Linda pulled out the blue and grey dresses, then, "Ohoho," She pulled out the red slinky dress and gave a look at Scott, "You scoundrel."

Scott felt his face heat up, "Just buy the gawddamn dress, Linda."

Vincent peered at them from his cash register, when his eyes fell on the red dress he gave a sly smile towards Scott, meeting his eyes.

Scott looked away quickly.

"For the girlfriend, huh?" Vincent's cashier asked, holding up the lingerie with a raised eyebrow.

"Boyfriend, actually," Vincent replied, making Scott flinch. How can Vincent say it so easily?

Both of the cashier's eyebrows raised now, he cleared his throat awkwardly, scanning the underwear and dropping them into the bag with little-hidden disgust, "Well... whatever makes you tick."

Scott was so confused. Why was Vincent always so open about it? He wasn't deterred in the slightest by the weird looks the cashier gave him as he passed the bag across. He just gave Scott a quick wink and clicked his tongue before slinging the bag on his arm. Confident as ever.

"Yo," Linda jumped on Scott from behind, her arms wrapped around his neck.

Scott choked, stumbling backwards, "C-Can't... breathe!"

"Well, that's your fault for spacing out!" Linda frowned and gave him a shove, "You look troubled. Stop it, and let's just go to this gay shop."

"I doubt the building is homosexual," Vincent said, then paused, a thoughtful expression on his face, "Then again, who am I to judge?"

Scott snorted, shoving Vincent playfully, "Stop it, you."

Vincent chuckled, roping Scott into a hug and then, suddenly, sweeping him off his feet and lifting him into the air.

Scott screeched as his feet raised off the ground, kicking aimlessly, "Put me down!"

Vincent grinned, lifting Scott up higher, "Not until you tell me you love me."

Scott's eyes widened and he stared into Vincent's, blushing, "N-No."

"Suit yourself," Vincent started walking towards the so-called 'gay shop', holding Scott high above his head. Linda followed beside them, giggling uncontrollably.

Scott squeaked, embarrassed, "Vincent, I'm serious! Put me down!" Okay, so, he may have had a slight fear of heights, and of people watching him. And being carried high above Vincent's head through a crowded shopping centre was definitely crossing some personal boundaries.

"Not until you tell me you love me," Vincent replied, his voice serious and his expression blank. "But, you know, you're really kind of..." Vincent let go of Scott for a second and he shrieked shrilly before Vincent caught him again, "Heavy, so I'd be quick."

Scott clutched onto Vincent's arms with a vice grip. Okay, new fear. Very new fear. Fear of being dropped. Steadying his breathing and ignoring the many eyes drawn to him by his scream, he sighed. "I..." All of a sudden he hesitated, and then a smug look settled across his features, "You love me."