The Shower Isn't The Only Thing...~

((REMEMBER THAT INEXPLICABLE OTTER THAT RAN IN FRONT OF THE CAR IN FLEEING THE PAST? SCOTTER STRIKES AGAIN!

As a stress relief I hiked/climbed up to that couch on the cliff! I knew rock climbing would come in handy! Unfortunately, I didn't get a photo, but I hope to go back tomorrow in which case I'll upload a photo. It was actually the softest couch with the best view over the river and right out to the city with the parklands below. Very beautiful.

Also I drew something last night. Look at Snow Demons and scroll all the way down :3 ))

"Aww! Would you just look at them?"

"Oh, my baby, so cute... Andrew! Come see your son!"

There was the sound of footsteps, "What?"

Scott groaned sleepily, and the three voices at the door went silent. Well. All he'd wanted was a sleep in, and now he was awake. He wanted to go back to whatever he had been dreaming about.

He felt Vincent slowly stroking his side and he hummed contentedly, opening his sleepy eyes and tilting his head up to look at him.

Vincent smiled back down at him, "Morning."

"G'mornin'..." Scott mumbled,

"How'd you sleep?" Vincent asked, leaning down to kiss his lips gently.

"Great, thanks to you..." Scott kissed his lips back once, twice, three times. Slowly, he pulled himself into a sitting position, wiping his bleary eyes with his sleeve. He looked over to the door and saw Linda, Robin and Andrew standing there. He jumped slightly, feeling embarrassed that his family had seen that display of affection, "I thought I dreamed your voices..."

"Nope," Linda chirped happily, "I just came in to get you two up for shopping, and saw you all cuddled up."

"A-aha... and how long have you been watching us sleep?" Scott frowned slightly.

"They haven't been there for that long," Vincent sat up as well, "I've been awake for a few hours."

"A few hours?" Linda asked, "Why didn't you get up!?"

Vincent glanced over at Scott, "Because life is short, and he looks so beautiful sleeping... I had to let myself enjoy the moment."

Scott looked at Vincent, "Are-Are you serious?" His heart fluttered like a bird trapped in his ribcage, "That's so sweet!"

Vincent shrugged slightly, "You know you have a birthmark on your forehead? It's super cute."

"Alright. I'm gonna go put my make up on, and when I get back, you fellas better be ready to go." Linda narrowed her eyes, pointing a finger at the two men, and then turned around and walked out.

"I'll cook pancakes!" Robin grinned, and walked off into the kitchen.

Drew smiled at his son, "It feels good to see you happy." Then he, also, walked out.

"I'm going to have a shower," Scott said, "Get rid of this beard I'm growing..."

"Mm," Vincent reached out and let his fingers run over Scott's chin, "I still kind of like it."

"Maybe so, but I'm going to be trying on dresses, right? The whole 'rugged' look might not suit me so much then," Scott grinned.

"Fair enough," Vincent agreed grudgingly, "I'll get changed and go get some of those pancakes."

"Alright," Scott laughed, "Anything you need from the bathroom before I go in there?"

"Nope, go for it," Vincent said.