Playing Dress-Ups

((Thank you Deonity for the fan-art! He's so cute :P ))

Linda opened the door of her car, jumping out, "Come on, fellas. I ain't waiting forever."

"Don't get too eager," Scott said, hopping out of the passenger seat, "I don't really plan on trying on too much stuff, and less likely buying it. I can't really afford it."

"Well," Vincent slammed his car door shut and walked over to Linda and Scott, "We'll see about that. Now come on!" He and Linda walked ahead through the petrol-smelling, crowded carpark and towards a big entrance.

Scott followed behind, looking around at the cars as he walked. This expedition is going to prove to be interesting, I just know it...

They walked through the entrance, and were instantly hit by cool, air-conditioned air and the smell of formaldehyde and cherry blossom. The department store they were in was huge. It seemed to go on forever and ever.

"They make it the first store you walk in to so you're tempted to buy stuff," Linda explained, "Fun fact, having the smell of flowers or plants in your store subconsciously makes people browse for longer and pay more for cheap clothing." She grinned, "I studied the psychology of smell last semester at Uni. No, wait, get this, the smell of pumpkin pie arouses men. Did you know that? I mean, woah. What's so cool about pumpkin pie?"

"Well, I mean, I get all hot just thinking about it," Vincent joked, "It's a guy thing. Hey, Scott, you should try this on!" He leaned in to a rack of clothes and pulled out a matching set of lacy lingerie. Holding it out at arm's length, he closed one eye so it looked like Scott was wearing it.

Scott laughed, "Yeah, right! In your dreams." Nonetheless, he posed, "Does it make my butt look big?"

Vincent's eyes widened, "I don't care what you say, I'm buying this." He grabbed one of the bags scattered about that you could carry you stuff in and chucked the undergarments inside.

Scott scoffed, rolling his eyes, "Whatever. Hey, if you want to wear women's underwear, I won't judge. Creep."

"It's not for me," Vincent mumbled, then looked up and pointed at a pink sign, "Hey, look, there's the dresses! Let's go!"

"Are you sure?" Scott asked, looking towards the grey-blue section of the store, "I was feeling like I might try on the suits first."

"Nah uh," Vincent said, "I'm not moving on to suits until I see you in a dress."

"Does it even matter? They're right here, we might as well!" Linda grabbed Scott's arm and started pulling him through the racks of clothes towards the dressing rooms.

Scott reluctantly stumbled along - not like he had much choice - until they reached the ladies' department.

"See anything you like?" Vincent asked, "What kind of dresses catch your eye?"