Willow

Vhrooooooo!

Hiccup leapt out of his bed. Toothless was already up, ready to go. It was still dark out, but Toothless had his mouth open on a slow burn so his rider could see.

"Come on, bud!"

"Comin'," Toothless warbled as they dashed out of the room. Hiccup literally ran into Hanna as he navigated through the tunnels.

"What's going on?" he asked frantically.

Hanna looked at him with excitement in her eyes. "Willow's here!" she then dashed down the tunnel, Stonescale following behind her.

"Who's Willow?" Hiccup asked.

"Don't look at me!" his dragon warbled before taking off after Hanna.

"Toothless, wait up!" When Hiccup reached the kitchen, he found his dragon waiting for him.

"C'mon, slow poke!" The Night Fury roared as Hiccup clambered onto his neck. Hiccup still had no idea what the rush was for, but he took off at full speed. If it hadn't been for Toothless' Echo Location, they would've flown straight into Hanna, who was coming back up the tunnel on Stonescale.

"Forgot something!" She roared as the flew past.

Hiccup was so confused. Forgot what? And what did she need to bring for this... well, whatever was going on.

Vhrooooooo!

There was that noise again, like someone blowing through a horn.

"Let's go, Toothless!" They flew out into the night sky, only to be greeted by a blinding flash of light. Toothless roared in surprise as he tried to shake the blindness from his eyes. "Whoa, bud. Settle down."

When the pair could see again, Hiccup looked, but he couldn't find anything in the night. Suddenly, from directly above them, there was a banshee-like scream. Toothless quickly dove before looping back up. They were now directly in front of the owner of the scream.

Hiccup was staring at a bright blue dragon. He had never seen it before, but because of its roar and the fact that it was glowing, he knew exactly what it was. He staring into the eyes of a Flightmare.

Not only that, but this particular dragon had a rider on its back. A girl who looked about his age, with short, dark brown hair and brown eyes. She was wearing dark leggings with pockets, a light green tunic, and a brown jacket made out of a weird material Hiccup had never seen before, and she was holding an odd, round shell. There were also multiple bags attached to the saddle on the Flightmare, and what looked like a large fish strapped to the base of its tail.

"Who are you? Where are the people who live here?" The girl spoke to him. The Flightmare roared in agreement.

"What do you mean? I live here! And how do know Dragonese?" Hiccup asked. He guessed he should know by now; anyone who knew dragons spoke their language.

"How do I know Dragonese? I grew up speaking it," she told him, "And what do you mean you live here? There are only two dragon riders here, and they're both female."

Before Hiccup could respond, Hanna called from behind them.

"Willow!" She said as she flew up to them.

"Thank Thor you're okay, Hanna!" The girl named Willow turned her dragon the face the redhead, "For a moment I thought you and Valka had lost your territory to this rider and his dragon!"