Leaving

Willow flew back to the ships as fast as she could. Valka had arrived and they had finished off the ships.

"Hiccup's been captured!" she cried.

"What!?" Hanna and Stonescale cried in unison. The took off in the direction the trader had come in.

Valka flew up to Marina. "At least they can't get away, unless they have another boat..."

"Come on!" Marina and Willow led Cloudjumper over the land in the direction of their captured friends.

When they came into view, it seemed as if Hiccup was trying to talk his way out of it. Unfortunately, it wasn't working.

Suddenly, something blood red soared from the clouds down to the Night Fury and his rider. But as they neared, the group's leader called out, "Get any closer, and I'll slit the boy's throat!"

Hanna and the bright red Stonescale didn't pull up; they didn't understand Norse. But Willow and Valka did.

"Hanna!" Valka roared, "Get out of there, NOW!"

Dragon and rider pulled out of the dive, both obviously unwilling.

"Why?" Stonescale roared.

"Because, the guy just threatened to kill Hiccup!"

"Isn't he already doing that? You know, with the whole knife at the throat thing?"

Valka never got to answer. The leader spoke again, "All we want is the Night Fury. Its hide'll fetch a nice price at, well, anywhere!" The guy broke off laughing.

"What are we going to do?" Hanna asked, "We can't just let them kill Toothless!"

"If we don't they will kill Hiccup!"

Suddenly, Marina dove. "Sorry guys," Willow mumbled.

"Wha-" The leader was silenced as the mist hit him. The entire group was frozen in fear.

Marina banked and landed, admiring her work.

"It's okay!" Willow roared up to her companions, "You can come down now!"

The dragons descended and their riders dismounted.

"Good thinking, you two," Valka complemented the Flightmare and her rider.

"Yeah, well, we're gonna have to carry them back, I don't think they're fit to fly," Willow told them, gesturing to the frozen Toothless and Hiccup.

"That's okay," Hanna spoke, taking the leaders knife and pocketing it. She mounted Stonescale and they took flight. The Hobblegrunt grasped Hiccup in his talons and rose higher.

"Wow, no wonder they can fly so fast! If you were this light, Hanna, we wouldn't have a problem flying!" Stonescale said as Cloudjumper picked up the frozen Night Fury.

"I'm just going to ignore that."

"Come on, guys. I'll fly with you back to the sanctuary, just to make sure the toxins wear off." Willow spoke. Valka nodded as they took flight.

As they flew over the ocean, Hiccup began to get some feeling back into his limbs. Soon, he was able to talk again.

"Hey, Willow, Marina?"

"Yeah, Hiccup?" The Flightmare flipped her head down to look at the scrawny Viking.

"Thanks, for saving me."