First Stop

Hiccup watched as Willow placed saddle bags on Toothless' new rigs. She filled them with all sorts of goods, and explained what each of them were and where they came from. She kept diving into story after story of how she came by them all, and Hiccup soon got pretty annoyed.

She explained how some of her clients ordered things for her to bring in her next shipment, and how she had to remember it all. Hiccup found it all pretty amazing, and the more she talked, the more he couldn't wait to get going.

Finally, when they had filled their bags to the max, they left the chamber and entered back into the maze. Hiccup was just as confused as the first time they had gone through it. Toothless roared, just to know that there was a way out. At last, they reached the main room.

Willow grabed some jerky off the wall before leapining onto Marina. "Grab some for a snack on the way, I bet you're hungry. Meet you outside!"

The Flightmare raised her wings and took off. The tunnel opened smartly and snapped shut as soon as they were through.

Hiccup took some of the meat and climbed on his Dragon. Toothless raised his wings and the left tunnel opened. They took flight into the now lit tunnel. They heard the door shut behind them, and watched as the door ahead began to open. They shot out into the night sky and quickly spotted Aurvendiel's Fire shinning above them.

The pool in the center of the forest clearing was ablaze with blue algae. The Flightmare was bent over the water, gulping it down as if she had been starved.

Willow was sitting atop her peacefully, chowing down on her jerky. After a few minutes, Marina informed them she was ready to go.

They took flight, heading south.

"So, where are we off to first?" Hiccup asked.

"Snove and Daniel, Glacier Island," Marina answered.

"Every time we go we trade them extra thick wool for the glacier water. It has healing properties."

"Wow."

"After that, we'll keep heading south, hitting the different trading spots."

"Great! We can't wait!" Hiccup exclaimed.

They flew for a few more hours, spotting some islands here and there. Finally, Glacier Island slid into view. They reached the edge, before stopping.

It was very windy, and the dragons had some trouble staying a loft, but they managed.

Willow fingered her belt before pulling up her horn. She put it to her lips and blew, announcing to the inhabitants that she was there.

After a few seconds, a scream like roar answered her call. Hiccup had to squint against the light falling snow to even spot the two, white dragons flying towards them.

"Are those what I think they are?" Hiccup asked.

"Snow Wraiths? Yes," Willow confirmed.

The two dragons came closer, and the first rider roared above the wind, "Willow! Glad to see you've arrived okay! Please, come to our home," the first Dragon rider said.

They turned around and headed inland. Willow looked to Hiccup, before nodding her head and following the two riders.

They flew through the pelting ice and snow, and when they finally landed, Hiccup's hands were frozen to his saddle.

With difficulty, he dismounted, and followed Willow into a large, sturdy tent made of thick furs. Toothless followed him.

The tent looked much bigger on the inside. A warm fire sizzled in the middle of the open room. Two beds lined the back wall, and the two Snow Wraiths had curled up on a massive rug of animal skin. Two boys were inside, one looked about 17, the other could've been 10. They both wore heavy, fur coats, and had thick scarves wrapped around their necks and heads like hats. They had knee-high boots like the one Hiccup wore, with pockets on the outsides.