Chapter 22

After a few more minutes of me hold onto Lauren for dear life as she cried into my neck, we both heard someone yell from outside of the bathroom 'Five minutes till show',we both pulled away from each other, smiles on our faces.

"You should go finish getting ready babe" I said in a hushed tone, leaning in and then giving her alight peck on the cheek, she blushed but nodded anyways.

"You won't leave right?" She asked in a worried tone.

"No, I won't I'll be right there in the front row cheering you on" I said then pulled her in for a tight hug before letting her go once more.

Lauren nodded before taking my hand and leading my out of the bathroom but me being the clumsy person I am, I ended up tripping and falling on my way our, landing on the dirty bathroom floor.

Lauren turned around, worry etched on her features, she bent down quickly and helped me up, once I was on my feet I could tell that Lauren was trying hard not to laugh just like me, I couldn't hold it in anymore and just busted out laughing thus causing Lauren to do the same.

We laughed for a little while before we realized that Lauren still had to get ready, we immediately stopped and took each others hands, walking out of the bathroom and to where the girls were waiting.

"Lauren are you okay?" Ally asked

"I'm perfect" Lauren replied, a smile gracing her lips as she looked at me, she leaned closer and kissed my cheek.

"Y'all cute" Dinah said with a grin on her face, she held up her phone and started recording again.

Lauren and I talked with the rest of the girls for a little bit before Lauren realized she only had like three minutes to finish getting ready, she took my hand and dragged me towards the dressing room so she could fix her make up and hair,even though she already looked beautiful.

It took Lauren about two and a half minutes to get ready, she literally ran in there and ran back out,how does she do it?

Lauren busted out of the door and fell onto me, I lost my balance and fell to the  ground, bringing Lauren down with me on accident.

Lauren laid on top of me for a little bit, still shock from what happen.

We heard someone clear their throat so we both looked up.

"Well at least we know who's gonna top" Dinah said with a large grin on her face, both of our faces turned bright red as Lauren awkwardly got off of me.

She took a step away from me but still took a hold of my hand.

"Come on Laur we gotta go" Normani said as she reached her hand out for Lauren to take, but declined her hand but gave her a smile, Normani nodded and took the other girl's hands leading them away to I guess give us a minute alone.

Lauren turned to me, a nervous smile on her face.

"Can I try something?" she asked and I nodded, wondering what she wanted to try.

Her eyes locked with my lips and I got an idea of what she was planning to do, she slowly cupped my cheeks and leaned in, taking my lips with hers locking them in a passionate kiss.

We kissed for what seemed like hours but in reality it was only a few seconds.

We slowly pulled away from each other,smiles on our faces, I gave her one last peck on the lips before fully pulling away, she let go of my cheeks and looked down at the ground, a blush on her cheeks.

I took a hold of  her hand and lead her to where the other girls were standing, their backs to us. Lauren walked over to them and took a hold of Normani's hand, everybody was holding each others hands, I guess that's how they walk up on stage?

Lauren gave me one last glace before we walked up on stage with the other girls, I gave her a smile as she walked up the stage stairs.

"C'mon Y/N, I gotta take you to your seat" Rob suddenly said, coming out of no where and scaring the shit out of me.

"Right" I said, he motioned for me to follow him so I did, I followed him out into the crowd, out to all the screaming fans.

Rob left me a few seconds after he showed me to my seat, I stood there and waited for the girls to start the show, as of right now they were saying their hello's and greeting everyone, thanking them for coming to their show.

For the rest of the night I stood there clenching my thighs and holding my hand in front of my crotch, not wanting anyone to know that this was turning me on.

It's just the way Lauren's piercing gaze was locked on me, the way she danced on stage seemed so effortless and the way she would belt out the lyrics all while watching me, I'm sure that the fans had caught on by now and if not that'd be surprising.

The show ended and the girls said their goodbyes before walking off stage.

Rob came back out to get me, we both walked backstage and once there he left me where he first got me.

After a few minutes I grew tired of waiting around for one of the girls to come one get me so I decided I'd find their dressing room myself.

I turned around and headed for the way I thought the dressing rooms would be, I made a sharp right turn and suddenly my body collided with another, we both fell to the ground, today I guess gravity hated me...

I quickly got up and dusted myself off, I looked over at the person I collided with, a boy with brown hair and blue eyes.

He was staring at me with wide eyes and his jaw a slack.

"You good?" I asked and he slowly nodded, coming out of his daze.

"Y-yeah" He stuttered out all while quickly getting up and dusting himself off. "So hottie can I get your number" Okay wow, how does one change from a shy person so a fuckboi in two seconds?

"Uh no" I said about to turn around and walk away but he grabbed my arm turned me back around.

"Why babe?" He said in a low tone

"Cause I have a girlfriend" I replied

"Hot, but she doesn't have to know babe" The nameless guy said, I chuckled and shook my head.

"I have a dick- and there's my girlfriend ,bye!" I said as I already found Lauren who was standing over to the right watching the interaction with a glare.

I left the guy who was standing there with a frown on his face and walked over to my girlfriend, Lauren.

"Hey babe" I said, walking up to her then giving he a peck on the cheek.

"Hey, who was that" She asked, jealously lacing her voice.

"I have no clue babe, just some fuckboi" I said then taking her hand and leading her away.

A/n:
Js this is G!P, There may not be like full on smut in this story but it'll come close, one of the only reasons I made it that way is cause so they could kids and stuff easier...

I did not proof read