Chapter 78

I wake up to the sun shinning in my eyes and a Lauren cuddled up in my side, god she's so beautiful, the way the sun is shinning on her face she just looks like an angel.

I looked over at my alarm clock and it showed 8:00am so I still had some time to just lay around before I had to do my adult duty's. Today I was thinking about talking to Lauren about maybe making an appointment for the doctors so she could get checked out and we can see how the baby's doing, I still can't believe I'm going to be a parent.

After about an hour or so of just thinking Lauren started to stir in her sleep indicating that she was waking up, several moments later her eyes flickered open to reveal her bright emerald eyes, she yawned and stretched then sat up and looked back at me, who was still laying down.

"Good morning sleepy head" I greeted her, she could tell That i've been up for a while since I didn't have my "I just woke up" voice.

"Morning" She rasped out

"Damn the voice" I chuckled as she hit my shoulder

"Sexy right?" she cocked her head waiting for an answer

"Always" I leaned forward to give her a kiss but she quickly backed away

"Babe, morning breath" She shook her head while speaking

"I don't care now let me give my pregnant girlfriend a kiss" she smiled and finally gave in leaning forward to give me a quick kiss on the lips.

"I love you" She smiled

"I love you too" I gave her another quick kiss and jumped out of bed, she looked at me with a confused expression on her face so I decided to tell her what I was going to do.

"I'm making you breakfast" I said with a big smile on my face, I made my way out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, pulling out pans along with the food I was going to be cooking.

-

While I cooked Lauren took a shower, I made her just eggs, bacon, pancakes but it looked so good, like I swear my mouth was watering.

I set the plats on the table and cleaned up the kitchen a little bit, several minutes later, after I was done cleaning, Lauren came out of the bathroom and walked into the kitchen coming behind me and wrapping her arms around my waist, burying her face in the back of my neck.

"Thank you babe" She mumbled into my neck.

"Your welcome" I smiled, my back still facing her as I cleaned the stove.

"Baby lets eat" I nodded and set the sponge down that I was using to clean the stove.

We both sat down and proceeded to eat our breakfast, it seemed like a good time to start talking about the appointment thing, maybe we can even get one in for tomorrow, I really want to see this little nugget.

"Hey babe?" I spoke up

"Yeah" She said with he mouth full causing me to chuckle

"Have you made any doctors appointments for the baby?"

"No, I was waiting till after I told you" she said putting another mouthful of food into her mouth

I nodded and spoke again

"Do you want me to make an appointment?" I asked and she looked up at me with her cheeks full of food and smiled, chewing her food quickly so she could speak.

"Yeah, that'd be nice maybe we could make it as soon as possible?" I nodded

"Yeah I'll call the doctor after this" she nodded "So what are we going to do when you have to go on tour?" I asked and she looked down at her plate and started to play with her food