Epilogue

Y/N and Lauren

Today's the day and to say I'm nervous would be an understatement. I'm a fucking wreak, sweaty palms and racing thoughts what am I going to do when it's time to go out there and actually do it?

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I shouted, the door opened and Megan and Alyssa walked in.

"Hey dude ready for the big day?" Alyssa said with a big smile on her face.

"Nervous?" Megan asked as she fixed her hair in the mirror.

"Very" I nodded my head at the two girls and they just laughed "Hey! It's not funny" they continued laughing "Imma laugh on your wedding day when ya'll are nervous" They stopped laughing and just bowed their head not wanting me to laugh at them "That's what I thought" I nodded my head and crossed my arms while looking at them.

"Bro there are a lot of people out there" Alyssa said while taking out her phone to take a photo of us

"Yeah tons of people" Megan added

"I know now stop I'm getting more nervous the more you guys talk" I told them

"Alright we'll stop" Alyssa put her hand up in surrender

"Shouldn't you guys be watching your girls, ya know so they don't get hit on by my cousins?"

"Nah they're with Lauren so no worries" Megan smiled

"Good cause them hoes need to stay in their lane" I laughed

"Preach" They said in unison

There was a knock on the door followed by a voice, It was Mike Jauregui, Lauren's father.

"Five minutes" He shouted from outside the door

Fuck, five minutes till I probably embarrass myself in front of my family and Lauren's family.

"Y/N!" Megan shouted in my ear

"What?!" I shouted back and she put her hand up in surrender

"Bro you zoned out we gotta leave now" Alyssa said as she fixed my tie "Dapper as fuck" She smacked my butt and walked outside of the door walking to the alter, she was one of my bridesmaids, along with Dinah and Megan, the other girls were Lauren's bridesmaids.

I made sure my tux look presentable, yes I wore a tux, and follow Alyssa out of the door followed by Megan. We arrived at the alter and I was being pushed by Megan and Alyssa up to the front and in front of the alter.

I nervously looked around in the crowd and found smiling faces staring back at me, I'm pretty sure that I looked like a nervous wreck but they just kept smiling.

A few minutes later the doors opened and out came the girls, they stood up at the front, then out came Lauren and Mike, damn she looked beautiful in that long white dress, her hair all made up and a minimal amount of make up she looked like she was glowing, like an angel.

Mike and Lauren slowly made their way up to the alter, Mike delivering the bride and walking to his seat, damn Lauren looked so beautiful, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

(A/N: Idk how weddings go but imma try my best)

"We are gathered here today for the joining of two families, the marriage of two lovers" The priest paused looking at the flower girl, which was Sofi, throwing the flower pedals on the ground followed by the small boy who was bringing out the rings, He was one of Lauren's cousins, the small boy paused right next to us and waited for us to say our vows.